The Student Room Group

What are you attracted to?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by German123
Yes but we all know that maths is a science because of physics. This should not even be a debate.

Dude, it's not a science.

That would be ridiculous, it would make practically anything a science since everything uses elements of philosophy and philosophy is everything 0_0
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by TorpidPhil
Dude, it's not a science.

That would be ridiculous, it would make practically anything a science since everything uses elements of philosophy and philosophy is everything 0_0

No and i am not a dude lol.
Original post by German123
No and i am not a dude lol.

What's a dude? I'm just using it as an exclamation like "oh my God".

w/e It isn't a science, research it :biggrin:
I am attracted to money, My love for money outweighs almost everything
Original post by AidenP
Hi people. I'm currently a journalism student writing an article about attraction. Please comment with your gender, orientation and what you find attractive in other people.

fe
hetero

Tall, dark hair, wide lips and nice smell
My boyfriend ^_^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Female, straight.

For non-physical attributes: I like a good sense of humour, someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously; intelligence, kindness and ambition.

Physical attributes: dark hair, tall, broad shoulders, nice smile.

The non-physical things really do affect how attractive I perceive the person to be, though.
Original post by TorpidPhil
What's a dude? I'm just using it as an exclamation like "oh my God".

w/e It isn't a science, research it :biggrin:

cool.
big tits wide hips blonde
Original post by AidenP
Hi people. I'm currently a journalism student writing an article about attraction. Please comment with your gender, orientation and what you find attractive in other people. Also, do you think there are certain things which everyone finds attractive? Can you make yourself more attractive to others if you tried?

Well my sex is female, but if we want to get technical, my gender is fluid.
I identify as a lesbian (still trying to figure out what my orientation is on a guy day because I'm still attracted to girls but idk what that makes me).

I find it attractive when a girl is funny and has similar interests and sense of humour to mine. Looks wise, I like fairly feminine girls, but wouldn't rule out a butch just because she's a butch. I like nice teeth and a great butt :wink: Hair colour doesn't really play a part in it for me but i guess I'd have to say blonde or an 'unnatural, colour eg purple.

I don't really think there's something which everyone finds attractive. But I'm not sure.

I probably could make myself more attractive to others, but I don't want to. They should take me as I am, if they don't like it, then that's not my problem :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending