The Student Room Group

He asked me "What does a vagina feel like?"

So I was talking to one of my closest guy friends and we are very open about the things we talk about including relationships and sexual things but today he asked me "What does a vagina feel like?" and I didn't know how to respond so I accidentally said "You'll just have to find out" and now I feel like I've made things really awkward cause as soon as I said that I went bright red and he I think he thought I was serious and I dont know what to do.

We had a follow up conversation afterwards and he keeps indicating things like "so when am I gonna find out?" *wink wink* and stuff like that. I'm thinking of buying him a vagina sex toy or just describing how it feels like but I dont know where to start. How would you describe what a vagina feels like? Warm? Soft?

I dont mind letting him feel mines but I dont want it to get too awkward and I cant tell if hes being serious or not so i dont wanna come off as forward or slutty etc Like I said we are close but its this certain issue that we have not yet explored and I am just trying to be careful.

What should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Tell him to put his finger on the side of his mouth and the suck on it! That's what vagina feels like lol, try it out if you don't believe me :laugh:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Tell him to put his finger on the side of his mouth and the suck on it! That's what vagina feels like lol, try it out if you don't believe me :laugh:

My penis can't reach!
Well personally I wouldn't let a friend of mine explore my vagina, that would be too weird. Just make it clear that you weren't offering him your vagina and if he wants to touch one, he better look elsewhere,

lol it's true
This is something he could just google. On this forum someone asked the same question and there were a few replies.
I'm not sure how interested you are in him like do you want a one night stand, friends with benefits or a long term relationship. Because either way, it could be a little awkward to bring up but I guess you could just ask him on a date and see how it goes. He could turn you down but how awkward will that be compared to everything that's happened already? Alternatively if you're trying to be careful you might want to ask if he's interested in any one right now and if he gets suspicious just say you think he is and that's why he asked what a vagina feels likes I guess.

Lol how did you even come up with that.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
My penis can't reach!

I said finger, but glad you gave it ago anyway...:rolleyes:
Reply 8

Thanks for that! xD
I said finger, but glad you gave it ago anyway...:rolleyes:

Don't worry, I managed, it took a lot of tugging but I got there.
Original post by frozo123
Lol how did you even come up with that.

I would love to say that I was interesting enough to have figured it out all by myself but I think I read it on a youtube comment somewhere lol.
My friend once told me:

If you cut a hole in a watermelon, put the watermelon in the microwave for 15 seconds then put your penis in the watermelon - it feels like a real vagina!
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for that! xD

You are most welcome :tongue:
Original post by ChickenMadness
lol it's true

Check you out now eh :wink:

I guesss.
Original post by ChickenMadness
lol it's true

Agreed!
Original post by Dee .. ♥
Check you out now eh :wink:

lol I just replied to your log question, do you get it now?

is it that hot in there? :perv:
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Don't worry, I managed, it took a lot of tugging but I got there.

Wonderful! :biggrin: I'm very happy for you
My friend once told me:

If you cut a hole in a watermelon, put the watermelon in the microwave for 15 seconds then put your penis in the watermelon - it feels like a real vagina!

Maybe I should tell him to do that...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending