The Student Room Group

Actual hobbies and interests.

Do we have anybody that spends their time researching deeper topics and subjects around IT? I've noticed a lot of Sixth Form/Secondary School level stuff here but is there anybody above that?

For example, do we have any malware analysts here? Any botnet hunters? CVE researchers/0day hunters? Anything along those lines?
Reply 1
This is probably not the best place for those type of people. This forum is mainly for students.
Mad Vlad recently posted that he works in security in the gaming industry.

Spoiler

Original post by OU Sev
Do we have anybody that spends their time researching deeper topics and subjects around IT? I've noticed a lot of Sixth Form/Secondary School level stuff here but is there anybody above that?

For example, do we have any malware analysts here? Any botnet hunters? CVE researchers/0day hunters? Anything along those lines?

I don't do it in my spare time, I get paid to do it; but yes I'm a do security and threat research for a living.
Reply 4
Original post by Async
This is probably not the best place for those type of people. This forum is mainly for students.

I'm a student (2nd year) and I actively research latest technologies/updates and go on 0day hunting missions. I'm moving into Malware analysis once I've set up a secure enough 'lab'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending