The Student Room Group

Any other guys love tall girls? 5ft9+

Over the years I have come to appreciate more and more the beauty of tall females, I'm wondering if any other males have also? Usually I know from a fact most males I know want a girl who is shorter than them, where I actually prefer a girl around the same height as me.

I've always had it great with taller girls (never had a girlfriend below 5ft 6) short girls I know seem to only be into lanky guys 6ft+ (I'm only 5ft 10).

Girls who are 5ft 9+ though seem to be extremely exotic and sexy to me. I don't know what it is whether it's the long legs or mature look. Any logic behind this why I'm more attracted to the taller type? Most taller girls I know seem to have a different type of smart mature humour compared to shorter girls. Most guys I know are intimitated by tall girls, but I love it personally:colondollar:

Perfect girl height for me is 5ft 10, I think that is an absolute goddess height. Any over 6ft though does seem to come off a bit too much but still won't stop me gazing upon them.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I guess you like to look straight into their boobies.
5ft 10 is manverage height tbf

tho some say king of the manlets
I think tall women are gorgeous. When I was growing up I got jealous when my best friend, who had always been the same height as me, had a growth spurt and shot up. :lol: even now I wish I was a couple of inches taller (I'm 5ft8ish, would kill to be 5ft10). I just love the feeling of being tall - wearing heels is very empowering for me.
Wooo, I'm tall, so I like this thread :wink:
There are some bad points of being tall though like can't wear heels that will shoot you to 6ft or above because, well, don't wanna be that tall; sometimes have to get a bigger clothing size to compensate for the tallness (unless it's from the "tall" section); the average dress will also look like tops on us so you can't get the exact same colour, style or print etc...
I love girls of all shapes and sizes :yes:
Yes I prefer tall women they have long legs and you are getting 5ft10 of woman instead of 5ft4 of woman so you are getting better value-I don't think this applies for woman who were much taller than me though as I would like to be at least around their height, I am looking for women around my height(5ft11) it is much more convenient when kissing,having sex etc and you get more.
Perfect height I think is around 5ft 7 tbh
Favorite tall girl of all time probably Uma Thurman, especially from Kill Bill. 5ft 11 of beauty :colondollar:
Original post by ifstatement
Favorite tall girl of all time probably Uma Thurman, especially from Kill Bill. 5ft 11 of beauty :colondollar:

Aye back in her day!
Original post by AstroNandos
Perfect height I think is around 5ft 7 tbh

Hey there :sexface:

I wish I was 5ft 9. I always say I'm 5'7 and a half because that half really matters.
Original post by beaverhausen
Hey there :sexface:

I wish I was 5ft 9. I always say I'm 5'7 and a half because that half really matters.

But 5 ft 7 isn't small or anything?

Although I'm only 5ft 9, and I would rather a girl who's smaller than me :tongue:
Reply 12
Much prefer taller ladies. Anything above 5 ft 6.
I'm 5ft8.5 😂 is that tall

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm taller than most guys at 5ft9.5 in.my college
Reply 15
Nah small girls, as long as they look old of course.
Reply 16
Yes i prefer talk girls because of their elegant model figure and sexy long legs
Yes tall girls hnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg
Original post by Dalek1099
you are getting 5ft10 of woman instead of 5ft4 of woman so you are getting better value-

Date the obese, get 200kg of woman instead of 80kg, better value.

On topic: I'm really indifferent to height, probably bcuz being as tall as I am (over 6ft 3) everybody I meet seems to be shorter than me.
(edited 8 years ago)
ye i like tall girls.

The only problem is that they're harder to pick up and move around lol. When you got a small girl who doesn't weigh anything. ooooooft.

Quick Reply

Latest