The Student Room Group

University of Glasgow - Dumfries Campus

Scroll to see replies

Hey! Aww I know the feeling, I know no one that is going! I'm not as bad now that I know I'm not the only one! :smile:
Reply 41
Yeah totally agree! How many is it in our course again?
I actually have no idea!
Reply 43
Original post by moos94
Yeah totally agree! How many is it in our course again?

I'm sure there's 40/45 in our course. It's great to see so many people moving here for it, I'm from dumfries and I only know 2 other people from here actually doing the Primary Education course!
Reply 44
Oh really? I heard from my flatmate going into second year in the course, that they are trying to bring foreign students in this year!
Reply 45
Oh really? I suppose it won't be long now until we find out haha!
I'm doing primary education and moving into halls but it only said "Dumfries Campus ("The Hall"" so I'm not sure what hall I'm in, is anyone else's like that?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Heather.McC
I'm doing primary education and moving into halls but it only said "Dumfries Campus ("The Hall"" so I'm not sure what hall I'm in, is anyone else's like that?

It's actually called 'Dumfries Hall' but I only found that out today on the accommodation e-mail I got haha
ah okay, I thought it was that but I wasn't sure thanks!
Reply 49
Has anyone got their freshers pack yet?
Reply 50
I haven't got it. But I got an email saying it was coming :smile:
Reply 51
Yeah me too. Just wish it was here haha!
Is it just me that has no idea how to enrol in classes, even when I'm on the enrolments page?
Wait, I figured it out! Although my courses only add up to 100 credits. Where's the 4th compulsory course???
Reply 54
I'm really struggling to fit in the optional ones around the times :/
[QUOTE=fiona_;58672971]I'm really struggling to fit in the optional ones around the times :/

Good point actually - wasn't paying that much attention to the times. Might need to go back and check them :/
Reply 56
Primary Education Students- What optional courses are you enrolling into? Right now I have French for Semester 2.
Reply 57
Original post by moos94
Primary Education Students- What optional courses are you enrolling into? Right now I have French for Semester 2.

I'm thinking of history, cont social science and struggling to pick one out of the environmental section! Not sure which one to take 😣
Reply 58
I'm thinking of just picking two out of one of the other ones. I'm enrolled in French and Researching Health and Social Policy. I was thinking of history but it looked like it could be difficult...
Reply 59
I've picked French, contemporary Health issues and introduction to Global Enviromental Issues.

Quick Reply

Latest