The Student Room Group

Keep saying I'll revise tomorrow...

I do revise, but just not as much as I'd like to :frown: Any quick fixes for this mindset? besides the fact that exams are like 10 days away...
Reply 1
Procrastination my friend....

An evil power, that enslaves thousands of people every year, causing them to fail their exams.

The only way to beat it is to START. Once to take the biggest step and start revising, you'll find it hard to break the cycle. At the moment because you aren't revising. Its easy to say ill do it tomorrow.

Once you start, its a whole lot easier to keep doing it

Its like going to the gym. Everyone says they want to do it, but they never do. But once you go that first time. You'll make a habit of it
Original post by PillsIV
Procrastination my friend....

An evil power, that enslaves thousands of people every year, causing them to fail their exams.

The only way to beat it is to START. Once to take the biggest step and start revising, you'll find it hard to break the cycle. At the moment because you aren't revising. Its easy to say ill do it tomorrow.

Once you start, its a whole lot easier to keep doing it

Its like going to the gym. Everyone says they want to do it, but they never do. But once you go that first time. You'll make a habit of it

Yup the demon is upon us.

But for real though Im gonna start tomorrow as its quite late right now... Figured out a time table for tomorrow were I do 7 hours of actual revision with 4 hours worth of breaks... Starting 11 in the morning and finishing 11 at night. LETS DO THIS :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest