The Student Room Group

There is a bumblebee in my bathroom :(

I need to go to the shop quickly but there is a bumblebee in my bathroom, I am frightened of these creatures so now I can't go into the bath to shower which means I can't go to the shop, what do I do? I have left the window open in hope it will fly out :frown:

Scroll to see replies

:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:
Throw a towel at it then burn the towel while its underneath.

(best just throw the towel lmfaooo)
Original post by ThatGuyRik
Throw a towel at it then burn the towel while its underneath.

(best just throw the towel lmfaooo)

And my house while I'm at it lol

No but seriously it's still in there and all my towels are in the BATHROOM. Honestly do you think it will fly back out of the window?
Step 1: Take some honey from the kictchen and place it outside next to da window

Step 2: Watch that mother****er go and chase da honey

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by no pain gain
Step 1: Take some honey from the kictchen and place it outside next to da window

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg
looooool

Posted from TSR Mobile

loool your everywhere man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well that's creative :tongue:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
And my house while I'm at it lol

No but seriously it's still in there and all my towels are in the BATHROOM. Honestly do you think it will fly back out of the window?

Just throw your clothes at it.

1. Strip down
2. Throw

Or go to your closet and find something lmfaooo
Showering is not worth it. Bang on deodorant and go to the shop, bee may be gone while you're out. You can only hope.
Just throw your clothes at it.

1. Strip down
2. Throw

Or go to your closet and find something lmfaooo

Oh no that bee isn't going to have the pleasure of watching me strip, I shall go to the closet :laugh:

But what do you intend I do after I have thrown my clothes at it, I refuse to pick it up with my hands :frown:
Reply 11

Posted from TSR Mobile

and remember; no pain no gain!
Oh no that bee isn't going to have the pleasure of watching me strip, I shall go to the closet :laugh:

But what do you intend I do after I have thrown my clothes at it, I refuse to pick it up with my hands :frown:

awww. :colondollar:

Get some deodorant and spray with a lighter at one end. (btw im not a pyromaniac)

Nah seriously just pick it up after you've squished it or something.
For heavens sake. WHat is the world coming to. People didn't die in two World Wars say that people could make threads like this on the internet.
Original post by sliceofcake
Showering is not worth it. Bang on deodorant and go to the shop, bee may be gone while you're out. You can only hope.

Wait a minute.. are you being serious, it's a flying insect, why are girls so delusional, do you honestly believe this bee is it a threat to the human existence.:lol:
awww. :colondollar:

Get some deodorant and spray with a lighter at one end. (btw im not a pyromaniac)

Nah seriously just pick it up after you've squished it or something.

Okay, okay I'm going in... I am going to squish with something after. Lets hope it escaped for it's own good!
Original post by KingStannis
For heavens sake. WHat is the world coming to. People didn't die in two World Wars say that people could make threads like this on the internet.

No, people died in the two World wars because of ze germans.:s-smilie:
Original post by sliceofcake

That's plan B :biggrin:
Okay, okay I'm going in... I am going to squish with something after. Lets hope it escaped for it's own good!

Tell us all how it goes! :biggrin:
Original post by Maradiah
Wait a minute.. are you being serious, it's a flying insect, why are girls so delusional, do you honestly believe this bee is it a threat to the human existence.:lol:

Did you delete your other post? one minute it was there, the next it was gone.

It's hardly a useless thread, we can all learn some survival skills every now and again.

No I don't believe it's a threat to my existence, people like you are and let me put you in a room with a buzzing bee and let me see how you take it? :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending