The Student Room Group

Not satisfied with friends at University?

I have great flat mates, we all get on etc, but i feel since Uni i've changed a lot.
I've started to like different music and go to different events, however don't know
many people that do here. Or if i meet them at an event it's just a sort of one time thing
or i'll just see them at the events.

I hate this feeling of not being satisfied, my flat mate, who's ingot he same music as me found some 2nd years who he gets on with and goes to some events with now…:frown:
looks like your fun is over, time to study
Reply 2
Find a society, theres hundreds at uni.
The advice of joining societies is often touted in response to questions like these. Whilst it definitely is not necessarily a magic solution to your situation, it will probably get you closer to where you want to be.

As a side note, don't feel inclined that you have to make the absolute most of university and don't feel it has be the best time of your life. It is very possible to spend a lot of uni time finding yourself, and if you're not fully satisfied with your time there, then you still have the rest of your life to do something about it. Just try and enjoy university as much as possible and develop yourself. If it's not to the extent you would have liked, don't fret about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending