The Student Room Group

Guys, have you ever peed inside your girlfriend during sex?

I read this article on buzzfeed where that's exactly what one couple were doing quite often :rofl:
What are your opinions on it? Would you ever try if you were having sex after one too many bears but didn't want to stop having sex?

Scroll to see replies

I thought that passage was blocked when you're in a highly aroused state?
Original post by Protégé

I thought so too but with not that couple it seems :lol: weirdos...
That's not even possible. :pierre:
cringe
Reply 5
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
I read this article on buzzfeed where that's exactly what one couple were doing quite often :rofl:
What are your opinions on it? Would you ever try if you were having sex after one too many bears but didn't want to stop having sex?

:lolwut:

the bear
x

So it seems this is your fault.
I'd only try it in winter
That'd be horrible... :s-smilie:
Yep after two many bears it happens to the best of us of course!
don't you have to pee before you have sex anyway? :bubbles:
Original post by icdjabtjk
its not really possible, i mean it is but it's more difficult than you think. For a guy the sperm comes out of exactly the same place urine comes out of. When a guy gets very turned on the area gets ready to release sperm and it shuts off the ability to urinate. For it to happen you'd have to not be very stimulated. You can urinate with an erection but not when getting a lot of stimulation. So I guess you'd just have to wait with your penis inside the vagina, not moving so as to not get any sexual stimulation whatsoever and calm down, until you could urinate.

He probably did it right at the end of sex but they asked some professionals if it was ok for them to continue because his wife was pregnant
Reply 11
It sounds like far too much effort for an unrewardingly weird outcome. :K:
there have been people who have urinated instead of ejaculate.

Perhaps urinating beforehand isn't necessary, though :getmecoat:
That is revolting :erm:
Original post by Protégé

That does not pose a problem for me as internal vaginal urination is required for high levels of arousal.
No I haven't and nor would I ever consider it
lol. Well tbh i weed on my gf once, it was kind of funny, she was taking a pregnancy test then for whatever reason randomly threw the cup of urine on me, and i was like wtf?! So then i weed on her a bit for revenge lol, it was ok though because she was sat on the toilet at the time.

Da eff 😶😶😶

Posted from TSR Mobile
She was just joking, it did shock me a bit that she did it but I miss things like that :'((((((((

I can do instead of her that if you want :fan:

Spoiler

Yes, they make great lavatories.:top:
lol well im not into urine I just miss having a laugh and fun/funny times.

did you break up or has she stopped being funny?

Quick Reply

Latest