The Student Room Group

Anyone applied to kpmg360 programme?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jkb114
I got exactly the same.

Which office? :smile:
Original post by Elissajx
If someone doesn't take it that got offered I will get it this year if not guaranteed next year ☺️

Which office?:smile:
Reply 42
Original post by JMG-Manchester
Which office? :smile:

Leeds
Which office?:smile:

Birmingham 😊
I get the impression that there is still a chance we will be employed for this years intake you know. From the email I got it makes out that they still have places left and that they're going to fill them in the coming weeks? perhaps after results day once they see our grades?
Reply 45
I get the impression that there is still a chance we will be employed for this years intake you know. From the email I got it makes out that they still have places left and that they're going to fill them in the coming weeks? perhaps after results day once they see our grades?

i agree i think for people who have had conditional offers, some of them will not end up taking the place for various reasons, e.g they dont meet the grade requirements or results day or because they get a better offer (i dont see a better option myself) or because they have second thoughts on missing out on uni... so there is always a slim chance, i also heard that they make offers mostly to students who have already got there results as it becomes more predictable for them....
Reply 46
what was the process like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending