The Student Room Group

Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2015 Nominees

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BookDragon
Try this link :
https://w ww. facebook.com/groups/1423844694610782

Remove the extra spaces I added in

Yes you should ideally send all forms at once,however your medical report form can be delayed if you cannot avoid that.

I have requested membership to said group, name is Neindow Hassan Yakubu
hello for the scholars from Ghana, was your Medical Report Form filled at OMS(MHAC),roman ridge or a different doctor filled it?
Original post by Kassi
Your university will still contact you if your application is with the CSC.

My EAS status stage reads 'CSC'. I applied to the University of Leeds but they have not sent me an email so far on the same. Am so anxious. I hope that I will get the scholarship.
Dear Friends,

I have been nominated by the University of Strathclyde for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2016, can anyone tell me what would the procedure be like after this, what other requirements do I need to fulfil for CSC not to reject the application? And is there a similar group of discussion for 2016?

Thankyou in advance
Reply 244
Hello seema
Seeking for the same help too. Class of 2015, could you be kind enough to give us some info?
Why can't we create a new thread for commonwealth scholars 2016? Mine is with CSC too. I understand that if the application reaches CSC, be assured of the scholarship. My referees informed me that they have received a mail from CSC instructing them to sign the reference on headed institutional paper, scan and email it back to them. Other conditions for confirmation are meeting your universities requirements i.e if u hd nt yet met and passing the medical test (TB). Let us kp our fingers crossed
Reply 246
Katie... There is a thread for commonwealth shared scholarship for 2016.just check out well
Reply 247
Hey katie . looking for the group as well. have you received your final award letter
Thanks mine is with Commonwealth Scholarships Commission CSC

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending