The Student Room Group

Spanish edexcel June 2015 reading and listening

So i did Spanish H yesterday and I was wondering if anyone remembers any of the answers they got for questions as I would really like to compare!
What were the answers for the festival question on the listening?
Reply 1
I thought it was really difficult and much harder than the other past papers... I might even complain to the exam board
yeah I was thinking I might do that because it's actually so ridiculous how big the jump was from 2014 to 2015 like the listening was basically impossible for me and I normally get A*s and it just annoyed me so much
Reply 3
Yeah me too- I've done all of the past papers and got high marks. I don't understand why they felt it was necessary to make it so hard! There were Spanish people who sat the exams and they thought it was difficult!
Reply 4
Original post by C_101
Yeah me too- I've done all of the past papers and got high marks. I don't understand why they felt it was necessary to make it so hard! There were Spanish people who sat the exams and they thought it was difficult!

Really?

Yeah they were really hard, I was worried it was just me who found it so hard
Reply 5
PLease do; I am intending to and the more of us who do, the more who will take notice. It did not reflect past papers at all and used an unnecessary amount of higher level vocab that some of us did not even know. Even my A star pupils struggled.
Original post by Teacher85
PLease do; I am intending to and the more of us who do, the more who will take notice. It did not reflect past papers at all and used an unnecessary amount of higher level vocab that some of us did not even know. Even my A star pupils struggled.

Especially the question where two people were having a conversation. I had no idea which box to tick at first because it wasn't clear and I've never seen a question like that before. I was hoping to get an A but after that exam, i doubt that's a possibilty anymore :frown:.
Original post by ColorMiKiki
Especially the question where two people were having a conversation. I had no idea which box to tick at first because it wasn't clear and I've never seen a question like that before. I was hoping to get an A but after that exam, i doubt that's a possibility anymore :frown:.

I am in exactly the same boat as you are to be honest, the whole layout of the listening paper just confused me so much especially the first question and the two part interview, all the vocab that I put on the paper that related to the topics did not come up at all! I've done all the listening papers that are available for the edexcel exam board and I've never got anything lower than B grade. I asked my teacher after the exam and she said that she couldn't understand some of the words that the people on the tape were saying. So I am hoping so much that this happened across the country because after how i feel this exam went I might have not even gotten a C grade.
I was hoping to do A level Spanish at college but after this exam I've been put of doing it and my confidence has taken a huge tumble, after all the effort that I've put into it this year as well! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest