The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by saeed97
I honestly thought you were trolling.

As stated in one of my earlier posts...why jump to such conclusions? I wasn't trolling, and nor was i being islamophobic (before someone accuses me of that). I was merely asking a question, and instead of answering it, many felt the need to accuse me of these things. I understand the idea of having a group in order to allow those of the same faith to converse with another, but why were you guys so ready to persecute someone on account of them questioning the reason for the existence of such groups. Doesn't seem very welcoming, as you strike down all that don't follow your beliefs and ideologies - was it on account of my not being muslim (as i am guessing that you inferred that as well from my answers; due to your amazing deduction techniques).
Reply 781
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Only eight posts and straight for here?

I don't understand...eight posts?
Reply 782
just ignore the troll.. simple.
Ignore and report the hacker :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Incredible97
I'm super excited :woo:

WalaikumAsalaam luv :hugs:

Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family xxx

Thanks and to yours too :smile:
X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 785
Again...not answering the question...merely proving my point. You didn't answer my question in the beginning, and look where we are now, yet you want to replay the whole situation again! Very peculiar!
Reply 786
Original post by bengali mandem
Ignore and report the hacker :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Report me for what exactly?
Original post by #Hack
As stated in one of my earlier posts...why jump to such conclusions? I wasn't trolling, and nor was i being islamophobic (before someone accuses me of that). I was merely asking a question, and instead of answering it, many felt the need to accuse me of these things. I understand the idea of having a group in order to allow those of the same faith to converse with another, but why were you guys so ready to persecute someone on account of them questioning the reason for the existence of such groups. Doesn't seem very welcoming, as you strike down all that don't follow your beliefs and ideologies - was it on account of my not being muslim (as i am guessing that you inferred that as well from my answers; due to your amazing deduction techniques).

No one said you were being islamophobic, its just your question was pretty dumb and the fact that you said there arent any other religious societies while there most certainly are just made it seem like you were here to troll or dish out slight digs. If you want to ask a question just make sure you ask it properly and then no one will need to ""strike you down"".
Original post by #Hack
Report me for what exactly?

Like i said, everyone thinks your trolling.
Original post by Liquid Harvest
Thank you. That's very good brother, you sound like an ambitious and decent person, work hard for your exams and seek refuge in Allah, and have a blessed ramadan full of bounty and happiness. Good luck with exams and results too, I hope you achieve your targets. Next four days, focus on your exams and finish strong :smile: you're nearly finished now brother, stay strong.

May you be blessed :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

The moon hasn't been sighted in my area, so Ramadan is delayed :frown: for me.
Duas for the first 10 days:

image.jpg
Ramadan Mubarak everyone smile emoticon May it bring you the
utmost in peace, prosperity, blessings and guidance
Forgive my shortcomings and that of others, if I've ever hurt or offended you in any way I am truly sorry.
Use Ramadan to reflect and ponder, aim to better yourself, others around you, don't bring people down, but up and help to better the Ummah
InshAllah it brings to us all blessings of Allah, peace, prosperity, and guidance. Ramadan Mubarak ‪#‎Ramadan‬
Ramadan Kareem

Original post by Iqbal007
Ramadan Mubarak everyone smile emoticon May it bring you the
utmost in peace, prosperity, blessings and guidance
Forgive my shortcomings and that of others, if I've ever hurt or offended you in any way I am truly sorry.
Use Ramadan to reflect and ponder, aim to better yourself, others around you, don't bring people down, but up and help to better the Ummah
InshAllah it brings to us all blessings of Allah, peace, prosperity, and guidance. Ramadan Mubarak ‪#‎Ramadan‬

PRSOM <3
Ramadan Mubarak guys :smile:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/06/claims-denmark-outsourced-torture-lebanon-150617163907348.html

Sad. What western countries won't do to Muslims, Muslim countries oblige and do it for them.
Original post by IdeasForLife
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/06/claims-denmark-outsourced-torture-lebanon-150617163907348.html

Sad. What western countries won't do to Muslims, Muslim countries oblige and do it for them.

All so they can act like they have the moral high ground. May Allah deal with them.
Ramadhan Kareem to all ya Isoccers! :biggrin:
Read namaz for the first time in a very longgg time tonight. Here's hoping I stick to it now. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending