The Student Room Group

Male muslims! How would you describe your ideal wife?

For me, she has to be very intelligent (like a girl who knows about quantum physics and stuff and has a degree from a respectable university). This way i can have deep talks with her about life, philosophy, cosmology etc :yes:

She's gotta be a wicked cook. After coming home from a hard day's work i think i deserve a wonderful and delightful meal to rejuvenate my senses :smug:

Her deen has to be on point. She gotta have extensive knowledge on islam like me on ahadith, tafasir, the seerah of rasulullah, history of islam etc:yes:

She gotta be fairly purty. Not too purty though, otherwise i would feel insecure and unworthy of her beauty :sigh: :beard:

And if you dont wear headscarf, i'll never marry you :hand:

She has to be a little shy and sensible and smiley and cheerful. Boystrous and loud females are so not nice :hand:

Edit: she has to like video games and she has to be good at them. Like if she can play CoD and can do trick shots and quickscoping then that'll be amazing. I'd love to play zombies with her and get to high rounds :awesome:

She should be a little sporty and she has to be good at football, table tennis and cricket. This way we can play outside in the park together in the sunny weather and i dont have to always let her win because she'll be good enough to beat me :sigh:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wife material
For me, she has to be very intelligent (like a girl who knows about quantum physics and stuff and has a degree from a respectable university). This way i can have deep talks with her about life, philosophy, cosmology etc :yes:

She's gotta be a wicked cook. After coming home from a hard day's work i think i deserve a wonderful and delightful meal to rejuvenate my senses :smug:

Her deen has to be on point. She gotta have extensive knowledge on islam like me on ahadith, tafasir, the seerah of rasulullah, history of islam etc:yes:

She gotta be fairly purty. Not too purty though, otherwise i would feel insecure and unworthy of her beauty :sigh: :beard:

She has to be a little shy and sensible and smiley and cheerful. Boystrous and loud females are so not nice :hand:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait, are you a guy?
Because ur username is wife material lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is some wife you want, hard to find though :/
No body's perfect
But I do know someone exactly like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
Wait, are you a guy?
Because ur username is wife material lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, i am a guy :yes:

Are you trying to say that im a lesbian :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
This is some wife you want, hard to find though :/
No body's perfect
But I do know someone exactly like that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, what i have described would be my ideal wife

Of course the dunya doesnt have too many of these kind of women and so i will have to compromise :frown:

For example, if she fits all criteria but her cooking sucks, we can work on that. I could take her to cooking classes and whatnot to improve her cooking skills :yes:

You know someone like that? Are you trying to hook me up :hmmm:. Im still too young for a wife :hand:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, i am a guy :yes:

Are you trying to say that im a lesbian :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol no
It's just that it doesn't make sense with you're username (laughing face)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course the dunya doesnt have too many of these kind of women and so i will have to compromise :frown:

For example, if she fits all criteria but her cooking sucks, we can work on that. I could take her to cooking classes and whatnot to improve her cooking skills :yes:

You know someone like that? Are you trying to hook me up :hmmm:. Im still too young for a wife :hand:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah
So would you have an arranged marriage?

I'm a girl btw just so you know lol 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL, how about instead of taking her to cookery classes you both learn to cook, that way when she comes home from a hard days work she can find a meal to :biggrin:

Im not saying this to be rude by the way... Just find it funny that some people forget some muslim women also work after marriage, and that the prophet (S) used to help his wives :u:

Edit: she has to like video games and she has to be good at them. Like if she can play CoD and can do trick shots and quickscoping then that'll be amazing. I'd love to play zombies with her and get to high rounds :awesome:

She should be a little sporty and she has to be good at football, table tennis and cricket. This way we can play outside in the park together in the sunny weather and i dont have to always let her win :sigh:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow u really expect her to be and do so much for you!

Shes gotta be a wicked cook? Smh
She has to have extensive knowledge? Smh

And ur edit? Smh

Posted from TSR Mobile
someone been watching too many bollywood movies.
Original post by Air_wolf
someone been watching too many bollywood movies.

Lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You would NEVER marry a girl without a headscarf? LOL. You think a piece of material on a woman's head defines all of those attributes you have described? You can easily get a woman that has all those attributes without wearing a headscarf.

It is true, for many actually getting a wife would be ideal never mind anything else.
To the OP, what do you have to offer to such an ideal wife? Are you an ideal husband?
Original post by Air_wolf
It is true, for many actually getting a wife would be ideal never mind anything else.
To the OP, what do you have to offer to such an ideal wife? Are you an ideal husband?

My username is bloom lol
I'm a girl
What I have to offer?
Don't really wanna say :tongue:
That would just be showing off

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I don't understand. How would you get married if you can't date...let alone get a partner with all those qualities :laugh:
Reply 15
wives*
(edited 8 years ago)
Objectification much!?
Original post by Dinaa
wifes*

*Wives

:rolleyes:
Reply 18
Original post by somemightsay888
*Wives

:rolleyes: