The Student Room Group

Who still watches Cbeebies?!

Sometimes I like swifting through cartoon channels and see what I actually like.

the cartoons I like on Cbeebies include; grandpa in my pocket, nina and the neurons, bing, chungington, charlie and lola , mister maker and sometimes balamory.

the programmes that used to come but dont anymore are; big cook little cook, bob the builder(not so sure) + more but i cant remember off the top of my head.

feel free to share your childhood memories...
I used to love noddy, the Teletubbies, the tweenies, bill and Ben the flowerpot men, thomas the tank engine and a few others I can't remember.
Cbeebies didn't exist when I was young. Balamory has got nothing on Button Moon.
I never did. I grew up watching Scooby-Doo, The Flintstones and Top Cat. These days I barely even watch television.
Reply 4
Original post by 08.f.poswal
Sometimes I like swifting through cartoon channels and see what I actually like.

the cartoons I like on Cbeebies include; grandpa in my pocket, nina and the neurons, bing, chungington, charlie and lola , mister maker and sometimes balamory.

the programmes that used to come but dont anymore are; big cook little cook, bob the builder(not so sure) + more but i cant remember off the top of my head.

I guess I am not the only one :wink:

Charlie and Lola was definitely the one.
Reply 5
Teletubies, Arthur and tweenies' ....oh the good days.
Cbeebies used to be so good when I was a little kid, it was that and Cartoon Network I'd watch, Clifford the big red dog, tweenies, teletubies, bill and Ben, broom, top cat...
what the **** happened?
Original post by 08.f.poswal

I was watching tweenies on cbeebies the other day:biggrin: can you blame me? I only have freeview in my room so its either that or jeremy kyle :colonhash:
Original post by Green22
Teletubies, Arthur and tweenies' ....oh the good days.

Arthurs not for babies is not in the same category as the other two I'd say. I watch arthur to this day whenever i catch it on cbbc and I'm not ashamed to say it lol.
I’m still partial to a bit of Nickelodeon if I wantso easy watching. :smile:
Original post by lucy_crave
I’m still partial to a bit of Nickelodeon if I wantso easy watching. :smile:

What do u think of the new sitcoms?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bring back the classics is what I say! The likes ofSister Sister and Kenan and Kel. I liked Drake and Josh though.
Reply 12
Original post by em211997
Arthurs not for babies is not in the same category as the other two I'd say. I watch arthur to this day whenever i catch it on cbbc and I'm not ashamed to say it lol.

Same here lol. There is no need to be ashamed. I like watching it.
Ahh the days of...

Samurai Jack

Ed, Edd an Eddie

Courage the Cowardly Dog

CN gave me my Canadian accent as I was learning English. Will never forget.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Ahh the days of...

Samurai Jack

Ed, Edd an Eddie

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Posted from TSR Mobile

Courage used to give me nightmares lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Ahh the days of...

Samurai Jack

Ed, Edd an Eddie

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don’t forget Dexter’s Laboratory and Johnny Bravo!

Quick Reply

Latest