What the hell is an eskimo kiss
Reply 3
Her nose naturally gets in the way tbh <3
Reply 4
I was worried at first. Turns out that'd be lovely to do. :h:

Spoiler

Original post by Schrödingers Cat
What the hell is an eskimo kiss

An eskimo kiss is when you and your partner rub your noses together. <3 I've never done one but want to.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
An eskimo kiss is when you and your partner rub your noses together. <3 I've never done one but want to.

Sounds bent
Reply 7
Do you eskimo kiss your partner? <3

Is an Eskimo kick a valid alternative?

Hehehe that is sweet :3
Original post by Davalla
Is an Eskimo kick a valid alternative?

Yes, I would think so. <3
I used to. My partners were very affectionate
Reply 11

What happened? =(
Reply 13
What happened? =(

He cheated

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so sorry for your lost. =(
Okay let's go back to your childhood. How would you describe it, did you receive enough affection?

Nope - common misconception. An eskimo kiss, as actually practised as a cultural greeting in Greenland, is where you press your nose against someone's cheek and inhale.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Musie Suzie
Nope - common misconception. An eskimo kiss, as actually practised as a cultural greeting in Greenland, is where you press your nose against someone's cheek and inhale.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds intrusive imo and unhygenic.

I've never eskimo-kissed anyone before.
Original post by Musie Suzie

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not really a common misconception considering that's what the term means when you use it in the English Language to anyone who is not an Eskimo. And how many Eskimo's are on TSR? Do you think OP was trying to talk to Eskimos?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending