The Student Room Group

What am I doing wrong?

I exercise a lot, do well at uni, can cook pretty well, keep clean, have quite a lot of friends.

Why can't I just find a nice girl friend? I'm male (19) if you hadn't guessed. Ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I exercise a lot, do well at uni, can cook pretty well, keep clean, have quite a lot of friends.

Why can't I just find a nice girl friend? I'm male (19) if you hadn't guessed. Ask me anything

Do you have any personality?
Reply 2
Original post by phunky_fresh
Do you have any personality?

hmm I'm not sure anyone can really answer that about them selves, but of course I'd like to say yes
bruh do you even lift?
Reply 4
Talk to girls...
Reply 5
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
bruh do you even lift?

Haha
Well...have you asked any girls out?
Reply 7
bruh do you even lift?

Haha I do as a matter of fact but I prefer to be athletic rather than "huge"
[QUOTE=Anonymous;56191925]I exercise a lot, do well at uni, can cook pretty well, keep clean, have quite a lot of friends.

Are you expectations high? Maybe that's why because you're too busy searching for the perfect girl. Maybe someone out there is trying to get your attention but you're not quite realising ?
Reply 9
Original post by SophieSmall
Well...have you asked any girls out?

I went on a coffee date a while ago, we really liked each other, but it's a long and complicated story and in the end it didn't work out. I still speak to her though
I went on a coffee date a while ago, we really liked each other, but it's a long and complicated story and in the end it didn't work out. I still speak to her though

Then you need to approach more women, you're chances will increase with the more women you ask out.

get ripped then

okay lets break this down slowly. You do the basics. good! but just by doing that wont help you get a GF you need to explore, go on dates, meet up with new people, learn more about them.. say for instance you like a girl, walk up to her ask her out for a coffee or something.

lol im not saying go on a protein diet and build a house in the gym. I'm just saying gain some muscle
Original post by kandykissesxox
Are you expectations high? Maybe that's why because you're too busy searching for the perfect girl. Maybe someone out there is trying to get your attention but you're not quite realising ?

I suppose they are reasonably high but I don't think I'm normally punching above my weight when I like a girl
[QUOTE=Anonymous;56192931]I suppose they are reasonably high but I don't think I'm normally punching above my weight when I like a girl[/QUOTE

What draws you to a girl?!
lol im not saying go on a protein diet and build a house in the gym. I'm just saying gain some muscle

Original post by Joshale
get ripped then

Ok point taken, watch this space and in a few years I'll come back looking like Arnold
What draws you to a girl?!

brunette (almost always), good figure, nice eyes, similar interests/music/sports, intelligent
[QUOTE=Anonymous;56193283]brunette (almost always), good figure, nice eyes, similar interests/music/sports, intelligent

Seems to me you're quite demanding, maybe other girls are aware of this so stay away. Loosen up a bit
Seems to me you're quite demanding, maybe other girls are aware of this so stay away. Loosen up a bit

To be fair his list of qualities he likes in a girl is pretty broad. Not all that demanding at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending