The Student Room Group

Warwick gem (a101) 2016 entry applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HanaGEM
Offer!

Well done!! What group were you in?
Original post by HanaGEM
Offer!

Congrats hana. You can finally sleep easy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HanaGEM
Offer!

Woooo well done! Well deserved !
Congrats to those with offers!

This thread's been keeping me calm through the wait. Knowing that I'm not alone helps a lot!
I'm just wondering if there's some link between contacting references and giving out offers?
Congrats to everyone with offers!! :smile:

I'm on tenterhooks right now
Original post by D_Stephen
Well done!! What group were you in?

Friday, 1100
Original post by HanaGEM
Offer!

Congrats!
Thanks lovelies! Best of luck and I hope we ALL find out asap ! xx
Aww yay, happy some of the regular posters are getting offers now!
Original post by Cassiopeia26
Offer came through about 5 minutes ago :smile:! interviewed on the 9th (sat) in the morning. wooooooo!! I hope they hurry up guys!! xx

Original post by HanaGEM
Offer!

Yeeeeeeah go ladies. Congratulations, so glad to hear you two have offers. Emotionally invested in the regular posters on here! xx
If flipboard sends me one more email.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HanaGEM
Offer!

YES! Congratulations :dance: :dance:

I actually just squealed to see you'd had an offer, I'm way too emotionally invested in everyone! Well done you! :dance:
Original post by blackraven
If flipboard sends me one more email.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's the second time you've mentioned flipboard whilst offers have been coming out, maybe they're psychic and like screwing with people's heads?
Original post by Quilverine
Yeeeeeeah go ladies. Congratulations, so glad to hear you two have offers. Emotionally invested in the regular posters on here! xx

Ditto and I'm not even applying!!
Original post by LilithSternin
YES! Congratulations :dance: :dance:

I actually just squealed to see you'd had an offer, I'm way too emotionally invested in everyone! Well done you! :dance:

I cried like a baby, my cat was concerned and thought I needed attention so I couldnt type more, haha!
Original post by Cassiopeia26
Offer came through about 5 minutes ago :smile:! interviewed on the 9th (sat) in the morning. wooooooo!! I hope they hurry up guys!! xx

Well done!
Original post by LilithSternin
That's the second time you've mentioned flipboard whilst offers have been coming out, maybe they're psychic and like screwing with people's heads?

I think it's just my head that they like screwing up lol. If they were trying to get me to unsubscribe, they got their wish.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer through about 30 mins ago! Had to bring a patient in straight after for an ECG and was totally hyper lol. Interview was Saturday pm and initials are GO - I really think it's a random process
Congrats to everyone who has received their offers so far! I'm sure more of us will be joining you in that aspect.
Has anyone from the Thursday morning session heard back yet? Im starting to get concerned
I really hope they hurry up and get the rest of the offers out to you all!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending