The Student Room Group

Training to be a teacher with Endometriosis.

Hi all

After struggling with my period (plus other symptoms and my mum having endo) for many years my Dr referred my to have an ultrasound, which found a 4cm chocolate cyst on my left ovary. they are pretty sure it is endometriosis.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has it and if it has affected your teaching at all.

I know it's not life threatening and would still be able to go about my usual day with medication but I'm just looking for any advice.

Lisa xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lmshephard
Hi all

After struggling with my period (plus other symptoms and my mum having endo) for many years my Dr referred my to have an ultrasound, which found a 4cm chocolate cyst on my left ovary. they are pretty sure it is endometriosis.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has it and if it has affected your teaching at all.

I know it's not life threatening and would still be able to go about my usual day with medication but I'm just looking for any advice.

Lisa xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't really have any advice but I had a 10cm cyst on my ovary last year. I was scheduled to have an operation to have it removed and then it ruptured so I got rushed into hospital and had it removed the next day. I had the rest of the week off work and then was back to work the following week...although i did try and sit down more than I usually do. If you've got medication to take to help then I'm sure you'll be fine!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending