The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zargabaath

I mean are you seriously trying to justify that sex with an 8 year old was ever OK? Most girls haven't even started puberty by age 8, just think about that when you try and justify it in your head. That's a year 3 or 4 having sex with a 53 year old man.

It doesn't matter what I think is right or wrong or how I justify it. Lets not change the subject here, you said that my religion encourages rape and you took Mohammed as an example, I showed you he didn't rape and that it was a consensual marriage the age range is controversial but so was it here in the UK, I don't hear you complaining about that :s-smilie: why is that? Muslim men take Mohammed (pbuh) as their idol but he didn't teach to rape people so the ''problem'' that you're stating has nothing to do with him and his following it's just the sickos that rape and as I said before those have no race or religion ascribed to them. They come in all shapes and forms why is that so hard for you to understand? I'm tired of this
Original post by Mick.w
another moron still thinking its just the pedophiles themselves that are the problem.

how many documentaries are gonna be made before your common pleb gets it in their head.

look im not going to go through the long arduous process of spoon feed style educating you on this matter. theres enough out there for you to go an educate yourself but your almost certainly not going to because put effort into not living in ignorance right?

i'll start you off though.

when a muslim comes out and says "yes this is a problem from our community and we need to do something about it" they practically get awarded a Nobel peace prize.

now i get it your 3 steps behind whats going on. while your there denying that their community and ideology harbors, incubates and caters to these vile practices. there are already muslims from these communities coming forward about this. all be it in their minority. but they get praised for their "bravery" because of how screwed up their communities are that they get antagonized sometimes violently for this.

we praise these handful of individuals because the bar of the muslim community is so low that to admit their issue of the gangrape of children and their communities complicity is worthy of praise.

Im with you on the point that we need to stop these vile crimes and I believe that these problems do exist. I am also proud to say that I stand up against those who do this.
My problem is the fact that this shouldn't be generalised with the whole community because in 99% of mosques sermons are delivered condemning these vile acts
Original post by Mick.w
me an you have spoke before. i've laid out very clearly why the muslim pedophile gangs are a unique problem. you tend to end it by just not replying because you get argued into a corner you can't get out of. great to see your still propagating the same old ish.

Hey Mick, long time no see.
And no there is a difference between being put in a corner and just walking away from numbskullary.
And you fail to address any of the points made.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 103
Original post by Hatsune Miku
I disagree. I don't think you despise them as much as the criminals being discussed on this thread lets keep it real. Anyway, my religion doesn't encourage rape in any shape or form. Yes Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) married an 8 year old..... where did it say he raped her??? referring to your accusation that my religion teaches those sick acts... again a very bold claim but you fail to give me any reference to ANYTHING!!!! for your information the age of consent in the UK was 12 years and even went as low as 10 in the early 1800
( my source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Law_Amendment_Act_1885) so why is something that happend hundreds of years ago so mind boggling and unacceptable to you ? so stop yelling out stuff that you don't know **** about, and this counts for all ignorant people here on TSR so YOU need to stfu and educate yourself :smile:

The ****ing difference is that nobody is saying that the 19th century was perfect, and that the prevalent age limit was perfect. Everybody agrees that these were terrible times for women.

Now, Muslims still say that the Koran and Mohamed are perfect. Don't you see the difference?

I also remind you that the Koran is supposed to be timeless; it means that the argument "it happened a long time ago" is not valid.

Moron. :smile:
Reply 104
It doesn't matter what I think is right or wrong or how I justify it. Lets not change the subject here, you said that my religion encourages rape and you took Mohammed as an example, I showed you he didn't rape and that it was a consensual marriage the age range is controversial but so was it here in the UK, I don't hear you complaining about that :s-smilie: why is that? Muslim men take Mohammed (pbuh) as their idol but he didn't teach to rape people so the ''problem'' that you're stating has nothing to do with him and his following it's just the sickos that rape and as I said before those have no race or religion ascribed to them. They come in all shapes and forms why is that so hard for you to understand? I'm tired of this

I sincerely hope you're trolling.

The fact you can't see the fact that Mohammed groomed and raped a little girl is exactly the behaviour and culture I was referring to earlier. It's so normalised in your head and it's pretty disturbing tbh.

The reason I'm not talking about the UKs laws a few hundred years ago or whatever is because they aren't still clung to as religious doctrine. No one lives their lives around these laws and they aren't regarded as an ideal to aspire towards. They aren't ingrained into any particular cultures.
Original post by Rakas21
While this is progress i look forward to whenever we get a full investigation. Bradford will make Rotherham look tame.

They will get probably 8 years each, 4 years on good behavior. Then back on our streets. Justice is not served unless they are deported or dead.
Original post by Josb
The ****ing difference is that nobody is saying that the 19th century was perfect, and that the prevalent age limit was perfect. Everybody agrees that these were terrible times for women.

Now, Muslims still say that the Koran and Mohamed are perfect. Don't you see the difference?

I also remind you that the Koran is supposed to be timeless; it means that the argument "it happened a long time ago" is not valid.

Thank Christ

Spoiler

that there's another voice of reason here, I'm really starting to lose my patience. I don't believe people living in this country, in the year 2015 would defend a 53 year old ****ing an 8 year old ffs
Original post by Josb

Point me to where Muslims said the time of prophet Mohammed (pbuh) was ''perfect'' please address me to that. The world was still full of crime and wrong doing like it is today. There were killers and rapists too back then, we don't say that the times back then were holy but the Quran and our prophet are and we have every right to say that, where is the freedom of speech now?
and as for your last bit, I'm confused.. the Quran is timeless and what happened ''a long time ago'' exactly? a 53 year old man marrying an 8 year old? who are you to judge that if it was backed by the Sharia law? their law. That's not a good enough reason to dismiss it as ''rape'' or whatever reason you think it isn't the same as the law here in the UK back in the 1800's.

Original post by Josb
I sincerely hope you're trolling.

To your dismay, I'm actually not
Reply 110
Point me to where Muslims said the time of prophet Mohammed (pbuh) was ''perfect'' please address me to that. The world was still full of crime and wrong doing like it is today. There were killers and rapists too back then, we don't say that the times back then were holy but the Quran and our prophet are and we have every right to say that, where is the freedom of speech now?
and as for your last bit, I'm confused.. the Quran is timeless and what happened ''a long time ago'' exactly? a 53 year old man marrying an 8 year old? who are you to judge that if it was backed by the Sharia law? their law. That's not a good enough reason to dismiss it as ''rape'' or whatever reason you think it isn't the same as the law here in the UK back in the 1800's.

1. Your text doesn't mean anything.
2. **** off, troll.

Spoiler

you're a rock there is no reasoning with you.. no chance

Religion of Peace

Not real muslims

OP is racist by posting this

White privilege

/thread

Got nothing to do with Islam.
White privilege still exists whether you deny it or not
Original post by The two eds
They will get probably 8 years each, 4 years on good behavior. Then back on our streets. Justice is not served unless they are deported or dead.

they are uk nationals though............
Original post by Josb
1. Your text doesn't mean anything.
2. **** off, troll.

1. why doesn't it mean anything? can you elaborate on that please?
2. The reason you're calling me a troll is because I got you cornered.. you realised the stuff that you and your friend are typing is garbage and you're contradicting yourself. I know it's a tough pill to swallow but give it up mate
You think an 8 year old who was married off at 6 is old enough to give informed consent?

She wasn't married at 6.

Anyway the evidence suggest she was older than nine, which came from a hadith which some muslims claim was untrustworthy.
Bradford is heavily islamic community , so it was inevietable this was going to be exposed up there as it has been in various toher areas.

but jsut to wade in a little here while people are going to have a go at muslim males- what about todays revalations that a church investigation uncovered over 2000 sexual assault complaints of minors - are whit e middle aged men any safer to be around?? - http://rt.com/uk/262809-methodist-church-sex-abuse/
Reply 117

I love how you included the fact that they're Pakistani, like their ethnicity fuelled the attacks here. Whilst the rape incident is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable, by emphasising they're Pakistani that it marginalising the Pakistani community for an act they have no involvement with.

Plus I don't see any crimes committed by white men highlighting their ethnicity....but that's none of my business.
Original post by sadly
I love how you included the fact that they're Pakistani, like their ethnicity fuelled the attacks here. Whilst the rape incident is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable, by emphasising they're Pakistani that it marginalising the Pakistani community for an act they have no involvement with.

Plus I don't see any crimes committed by white men highlighting their ethnicity....but that's none of my business.

Ethnicity and brown bashing is what titillates folks around these corners, and if you can attach the ''muzzie'' tittle to it, that is it, that gets them all foaming at the mouth!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 119
Original post by sadly

:rolleyes:
Britain is an overwhelmingly white country, there's no need to mention the ethnicity of white criminals because it is obvious, whilst Pakistani are disproportionally represented among rapists.

Moreover, it is perfectly legitimate to underline their origin as it seems that women are worthless in their (backward) culture, thus explaining their behaviour. By contrast I'm yet to hear of a Chinese grooming gang.

You can continue to play the dick, but you fool no one. :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending