The Student Room Group

Would you say you eat healthily?

Would you say you eat healthily? Or do you just binge snack on prawn cocktail crisps and toffee crisp chocolate bars?
Reply 1
I did for a while, then I started worrying about food and everything associated with it, as a result go through stages of only really healthy, really unhealthy, nothing, just everything. Currently trying to level it out. :yep:

But overall, more healthy than unhealthy. :h:
Reply 2
Original post by 8472
I did for a while, then I started worrying about food and everything associated with it, as a result go through stages of only really healthy, really unhealthy, nothing, just everything. Currently trying to level it out. :yep:

But overall, more healthy than unhealthy. :h:

What type of things do you snack on rather than reaching for chocolate or crisps?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
What type of things do you snack on rather than reaching for chocolate or crisps?

When eating healthily I don't snack. Somehow I resist. But otherwise I would be having chunks of cucumber, nuts, carrot sticks. :smile:
Definitely eat as healthy as I can. I'm not one for ready meals or takeaways. Apart from the chippy every now and again.

And working at Maccies means free burgers every shift. Though I don't think their food is particularly unhealthy.
Everything in moderation. I get my five a day, I consume dairy products (full-fat - and no, I'm not overweight), I eat meat as a source of protein (although I'm tempted to become vegetarian), I eat plenty of carbs (because I lead a really active lifestyle) and I don't deny myself sugary treats, but I don't overload on them.

Although one thing I refuse to eat is a takeaway or a ready-meal - cannot stand them.
Reply 6
I'd rather stab myself in the toe than eat cabbage
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Would you say you eat healthily? Or do you just binge snack on prawn cocktail crisps and toffee crisp chocolate bars?

For now, I am really unhealthy. I'm quite extreme in my diet, so I will be extremely healthy one month and the next month, I won't care about my health at al and eat everything I desire :redface:
Original post by whorace
I'd rather stab myself in the toe than eat cabbage

Ye cos you gotta eat cabbage to eat healthily
Reply 9
Original post by blackened_sky
Ye cos you gotta eat cabbage to eat healthily

To cabbage or not to cabbage? That is not the question

Quick Reply

Latest