Expensive and frozen
Reply 3
Buy celery instead
go nandos
You're not Lovin' it? I don't either.

Original post by Tarick
Buy celery instead

Agreed.
You must be a rare breed (not in a rude way)
You aren't missing much but really mcd's is about convenience and not that much about the taste.
Not missing out? Are you people crazy? Their chips are on god tier he's defo missing out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FunkItsMechanics
What's it like

its the best go try 1
The chips are awful, 1/10 would not recommend lol

However, the McFlurry is pretty yummy :P
Original post by DedicatedWizard

The chips are the best!
Can't say the same about much else though :P I do like the sweet chilli chicken deli sandwich.
Mostly tasteless and hardly filling.

Chicken Legend with Salsa is pretty decent though. The Chicken McNuggets aren't too bad either, with BBQ Sauce. Fries are average. Milkshakes are alright.

Burger King is superior for actual beef burgers. And KFC do better chicken. McDonalds is alright for convenience and price, but I only tend to go because my mates want one.
Original post by Brubeckian
The chips are the best!
Can't say the same about much else though :P I do like the sweet chilli chicken deli sandwich.

Even though I moan about the chips I still get them when I go to McDonalds XD

I have never tried any sandwich there, what's the point when I can just make my own lol
I advise you to keep feeding your Superego and refrain from ever touching McDonalds. You aren't particularly missing out and it is better for you to just not have it.I haven't had fast food (excluding pizza) for a long time and it's been long enough that I don't really miss it anymore.
Original post by Dilzo999
Not missing out? Are you people crazy? Their chips are on god tier he's defo missing out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ehh I've tasted better chips
Reply 15
Omg, you haven't had Chicken nuggets nicely dunked in BBQ sauce :frown: or chicken legend or McChicken Sandwich or a Big Mac or even a cheese burger or McFlurry or even an Apple Pie
Original post by DedicatedWizard

Chicken selects :P
As has been said it's the most tasteless out of the fast food places, tastes like they've watered everything down the chicken is :yucky:
Greasy.
Reply 19
Original post by Dilzo999

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg especially when it's freshly made and it's hot and lightly salted

Quick Reply

Latest