Who's ****ting it?

Original post by `Jts
Is anyone else bricking it?

I am, and I'm not even A2! *cries*
Just 15 days to go people! Just 2 weeks really. I'm so excited :smile:
Reply 3103
Original post by emiloujess
I am, and I'm not even A2! *cries*

I'm resitting my A2 year so if I mess up now I really don't know what I'm going to do. :s-smilie:
Original post by `Jts
I'm resitting my A2 year so if I mess up now I really don't know what I'm going to do. :s-smilie:

I've just resat my AS year so I'm kind of in the same position - no decent uni will accept me if I have to repeat it a third time :frown:
Original post by `Jts

y not retake them next year, if u think u did not study effectively, i mean its only 1 year dude
Reply 3106
I've just resat my AS year so I'm kind of in the same position - no decent uni will accept me if I have to repeat it a third time :frown:

That was like me last year. I had A2 maths, AS economics and AS geography. I failed AS Physics in my first year.
This year, I resat a few maths exams and did A2 economics and A2 geography. I've done three years of A levels and I still managed to get offers from good unis for Economics (Leicester, Reading, Aston).

Original post by examrush
y not retake them next year, if u think u did not study effectively, i mean its only 1 year dude

I studied effectively, I'm just very anxious to see what I've got. Also, I've done 3 years of A levels. I really, really don't want to do another year. :colondollar:
Posts have really picked up here, haven't they? Amazing!

Also, 15 is such a little number... :redface:
Original post by taikibansei

14 when using TSR's countdown. :P

I know
2 weeks and a day :redface:
Original post by SuperSah
14 when using TSR's countdown. :P

Oh god, I've been ignoring that, counting things down in hours and such sounds so scary!

Original post by toonervoustotalk
I know
2 weeks and a day :redface:

Exactly :redface: Considering how long it's been since exams already, it's nothing really. How spooky.

Exactly :redface: Considering how long it's been since exams already, it's nothing really. How spooky.

Yeah
We are just getting more and more close to doomday :frown:
I want to know my results but part of me also does not want to know
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yeah
We are just getting more and more close to doomday :frown:
I want to know my results but part of me also does not want to know

Same! It's exciting but terrifying at the same time. At least it will be over soon though.
12 days for CIE wooh
I just want it to be over tbh
Purely out of interest, what is your firm and insurance? I'm not trying to scare you, but some unis have kinda developed a reputation for keeping near-misses hanging...

My insurance offer is the same as my firm offer haha. Unfortunately.
Same! It's exciting but terrifying at the same time. At least it will be over soon though.

:yep:
Holy guacamole! The days are numbered.

Honestly, I don't know what to expect or hope for in terms of grades. I can't remember how well or how bad my exams went, lol. :gasp:
This summer has flown by imo, which scares me aha. Working a job is a great way to kill time, but now that time has dawned on me, I'm not ready for results or uni to start 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully! *Crosses fingers* I did Physiological too :biggrin: I just thought of an ethical problem then applied it to a study. It's the same kind of structure that we got taught with the standard 12-marker, so I'm hoping I did ok. Everyone said it was hard though, which I really didn't understand? Another question that no-one liked was in the Research Methods paper - the one about when you should use the median, I think? My Sociology teacher got asked about it afterwards (she is really good at Psy as well) and she couldn't think of an answer so I don't even know of what I put was right!

Yeah that's pretty much what I did! Yeah everyone in mine did too, but I thought it was nice especially compared to some past papers! Oh yeah medial data and stuff like that! I had no idea that was in the syllabus until I did a past paper the night before which had a question on it, so I'm hoping I put the right thing haha
Hey, thanks for this very helpful and informative post. I feel extremely bad about Results Day, it gives me insomnia when I go to bed. I studied Biology, Chemistry, Maths and AS Physics. Hoping to get at least A*AA for Imperial and read Biochemistry. Biology felt like it went the worst but can't say when I don't have any results yet.

Latest