The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Skill Twix
For some reason,I am not even worried.I don't know what to expect.My exams were just meh!

That's pretty much how I'm feeling.
Maybe things will change with less than a week to go lol
Original post by thatitootoo
That's pretty much how I'm feeling.
Maybe things will change with less than a week to go lol

I'd cry a week before results are released!
July tomorrow already!

Nothing but a single month between us and Results Day now. Really hope I made it into my firm choice.
I'd cry a week before results are released!

Aww :tongue: I suppose I have the luxury of not having to worry about uni :grin:
What set of grades did you vote for on the poll?
Original post by thatitootoo
Aww :tongue: I suppose I have the luxury of not having to worry about uni :grin:
What set of grades did you vote for on the poll?

I am expected A*AA.So I voted for that!
I am expected A*AA.So I voted for that!

lol if you cry a week before results day with expecting those grades imgaine what ppl like me are and will be going through who are are expecting AAB.
Original post by examrush
lol if you cry a week before results day with expecting those grades imgaine what ppl like me are and will be going through who are are expecting AAB.

Well my exams were terrible.
I am predicted and expected A*AA.So let's see.But I am expecting between A*AA and 3B's
I cba for the wait any more; anybody got any hibernating tips?
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I cba for the wait any more; anybody got any hibernating tips?

Maybe if you fall in just the right way you could put yourself into a 6 week coma?
Original post by Thorsas
Maybe if you fall in just the right way you could put yourself into a 6 week coma?

sounds legit
Exam paper could be getting marked this very moment :moon:
Original post by Thorsas

Six weeks are so far away.

Ugh.
Original post by Piledriver
Exam paper could be getting marked this very moment :moon:

This...
Original post by The Clockwork Apple
This...

Nah they're all already marked :lol:
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Any idea when they typically finish marking?
Original post by L'Evil Fish

You think so? I think they like making us wait. Like honestly, you can't take 2-3 months to mark papers, especially in subjects such as maths in which after 5-6 marked papers you basically know the answers off by heart.
Ahhhhh scared that I haven't made my firm... would be seriously embarrassing:colonhash:
Original post by Mitzy09
Ahhhhh scared that I haven't made my firm... would be seriously embarrassing:colonhash:

what's your firm? How would it be embarrassing? I'm not meeting with my friends for results day this year because i'm scared of getting in to uni and them not and vice versa (not good with upset people LOL)
Original post by Hayley Williams
what's your firm? How would it be embarrassing? I'm not meeting with my friends for results day this year because i'm scared of getting in to uni and them not and vice versa (not good with upset people LOL)

Check UCAS track first? :tongue:
Original post by Hayley Williams

LSE you?:smile: Because my teachers and friends think its a given that i'll get in which is quite annoying:frown: Haha I refuse to got into school to save myself the embarrassment!!

Latest