The Student Room Group

Whats your favourite airline to fly with?

For me it's Air New Zealand never had better flights than with them but Emirates, Singapore and Aeroflot come close being in that order.

So what about You?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I fly with the wings that have recently sprouted out of my back.
Original post by darkred
I fly with the wings that have recently sprouted out of my back.

careful where you go they may well be lost if you fly to close to the sun.
Singapore definitely (but they're too expensive nowadays)
Original post by shawn_o1
Singapore definitely (but they're too expensive nowadays)

Really? relatively speaking I found they're quite cheap atleast when i flew to NZL retrun trip with two 5* hotels included cost £1200 so not too bad especially at peak season
Original post by Soldieroffortune
Really? relatively speaking I found they're quite cheap atleast when i flew to NZL retrun trip with two 5* hotels included cost £1200 so not too bad especially at peak season

It must be the premium that they charge for direct flights then. (I come from Singapore, my family regularly goes back there)
Whatever's the cheapest one when I'm travelling abroad is my favorite one haha.

-newt exPLANED it to ya
(edited 8 years ago)
Emirates and Etihad!
Malasia is the best out of the carriers I have flown with.
Emirates and Qatar!
Emirates, Virgin Atlantic, and Etihad are all great but British Airways are 1st for me without a doubt... they have great customer service
I usually fly Singapore Airlines when I go long distance.
Reply 12
Emirates
Virgin Atlantic and British Airways :smile:
Emirates and Lufthansa :smile:
I’d say American Airways, they literally didn’tstop offering me complimentary food and drink. It’s also the only time I’ve had pizza on a plane I think.What I didn’t like about Virgin Atlantic was that the menu only had 3 options, and by the time they got to me (on both occasions) they’d already run out of one of them.
Emirates! just look at my username....
Original post by lucy_crave
I’d say American Airways, they literally didn’tstop offering me complimentary food and drink. It’s also the only time I’ve had pizza on a plane I think.What I didn’t like about Virgin Atlantic was that the menu only had 3 options, and by the time they got to me (on both occasions) they’d already run out of one of them.

isnt it American Airlines? hahah
Emirates
Qatar Airways Dammit!

Quick Reply

Latest