The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

OU Exam Query

Hey everyone, just a quick question about the exams,

I have just finished my first OU module and have done the exam today, but noticed when it was too late that the paper stated that each answer should be on a new page, I only noticed it on the exam question paper, it hasn't been mentioned by anybody else or bought up at any point during the exam revision lectures. I did notice it when I started the exam then with all the questions I forgot about it and just continued to write my answers, by the time I had noticed my error there was no way of correcting it.

How big an issue will it turn out to be? Have I messed up the exam completely? #

Thanks info would be great, I realise all exams are slightly different. This was a Health sciences module.
Original post by pppenguin
Hey everyone, just a quick question about the exams,

I have just finished my first OU module and have done the exam today, but noticed when it was too late that the paper stated that each answer should be on a new page, I only noticed it on the exam question paper, it hasn't been mentioned by anybody else or bought up at any point during the exam revision lectures. I did notice it when I started the exam then with all the questions I forgot about it and just continued to write my answers, by the time I had noticed my error there was no way of correcting it.

How big an issue will it turn out to be? Have I messed up the exam completely? #

Thanks info would be great, I realise all exams are slightly different. This was a Health sciences module.

Nah should be alright. I've done it a few times. Especially when some of my questions only barely covered a couple of lines. As long as each answer is clearly labelled so they can split it up. :wink:
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Quick Reply

Latest