The Student Room Group

Is wearing briefs in your late twenties childish

I will be 29 years old in july and i wear briefs have done in my life because i find them snug, on ocassions i get a bit of teasing from other guys in the changing rooms they say i a bit immature to be still wearing them, does anyone else think at my age it is immature?
Why would that be immature? Since when someone should be dictating what we are supposed to wear :tongue: I'm still wearing briefs, well different type of briefs but that's the only type of underwear I feel comfortable in and can't stand boxers..
Reply 2
I'm 25 years old and enjoy wearing briefs, especially since their comfortable, they look good on me, and they give me support down their.
You do you.
Original post by Rupert knight
I will be 29 years old in july and i wear briefs have done in my life because i find them snug, on ocassions i get a bit of teasing from other guys in the changing rooms they say i a bit immature to be still wearing them, does anyone else think at my age it is immature?

What's immature about them? I wore granny panties when I was a little girl, nobody gave me credit for being ahead of my time.

Quick Reply

Latest