The Student Room Group

Leeds A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by theboss1998
Actually some people received it on the 18th last year!

Lmao my stress levels have raised so much after reading that. Hello spots😩
Does anyone know whether or not Leeds consider other aspects (besides the interview) of your application after interview? Because I know Nottingham made it very clear that once you get to the interview stage everyone is on an equal footing and only the interview will be used to determine offers from then on.
Original post by Z1228

Hahaha same. Where else did you apply?
Reply 783
Original post by AliTahir2013
Hahaha same. Where else did you apply?

Only got interviews from Leeds and Cardiff. Rejections from Bristol and Nottingham lol. Wby?? Btw it is based on just Interview performance he said so before the interview
Does anyone know whether or not Leeds consider other aspects (besides the interview) of your application after interview? Because I know Nottingham made it very clear that once you get to the interview stage everyone is on an equal footing and only the interview will be used to determine offers from then on.

Yes they said in the interview the offers will be purely be based on your interview score.

Original post by Z1228

I know how you feel. I am in the exact same position. I feel like it is tomorrow they might tell us.
I am ultra-worried!
Hopefully we get offers! I really like leeds.
Does anyone know which comes first if you get an offer, UCAS or the university email?
Reply 786
Yes they said in the interview the offers will be purely be based on your interview score.

I know how you feel. I am in the exact same position. I feel like it is tomorrow they might tell us.
I am ultra-worried!
Hopefully we get offers! I really like leeds.

Honestly hope so😩 Think I'd cry if I didn't. Wondering now what the subject of the email will be so if it's bad news I can prepare myself before I open it! But hopefully we get offers!
Original post by Vickeyleigh
Does anyone know which comes first if you get an offer, UCAS or the university email?

I think ucas track normally updates first so I'd just keep checking that, good luck:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Z1228
Honestly hope so😩 Think I'd cry if I didn't. Wondering now what the subject of the email will be so if it's bad news I can prepare myself before I open it! But hopefully we get offers!

Yeh hopefully, may be something like "Welcome to Leeds" or "Your conditional offer" or perhaps "Your place to study Medicine at Leeds" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I am excited but very very nervous.
Original post by Z1228

With the interview one I just braced myself and opened it asap, most tense loading of my life ahah, good luck:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LThomas694
I think ucas track normally updates first so I'd just keep checking that, good luck:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh, but if there is a change in track you would get it via email anyway, so you might just keep checking your emails :smile:
With the interview one I just braced myself and opened it asap, most tense loading of my life ahah, good luck:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The interview one I came late home about 9pm and I was very tired, opened the email and I was like "ok. good -_-" and went to sleep. Most awkward way to celebrate an interview.
Reply 792

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just gonna pray close my eyes and deal with it😩😩 crying either way but let's hope they're happy tears
Reply 793
Yeh hopefully, may be something like "Welcome to Leeds" or "Your conditional offer" or perhaps "Your place to study Medicine at Leeds" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I am excited but very very nervous.

I hope so, it will really be easier to open then😩 In sha Allah lol
Original post by Z1228
I hope so, it will really be easier to open then😩 In sha Allah lol

In sha Allah
Original post by Z1228
Only got interviews from Leeds and Cardiff. Rejections from Bristol and Nottingham lol. Wby?? Btw it is based on just Interview performance he said so before the interview

I got interviews from Nottingham Oxford Leeds and King's. So far rejection from Oxford lol. And ah thanks
Reply 796
I got interviews from Nottingham Oxford Leeds and King's. So far rejection from Oxford lol. And ah thanks

That's good, Probs will get 3 offers tbh😂
Reply 797
Just realised won't the 20th be on a Saturday this year ??
Original post by Z1228
Just realised won't the 20th be on a Saturday this year ??

Yeh. I don't expect admissions to be available on a Saturday. Perhaps, and hopefully, they would come back to us this friday or thursday. In'Sha'Allah offers :smile:
Reply 799
Yeh. I don't expect admissions to be available on a Saturday. Perhaps, and hopefully, they would come back to us this friday or thursday. In'Sha'Allah offers :smile:

In sha Allah, but I was thinking they might send them later than the 20th but I hope not😩

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending