The Student Room Group

Would uni's accept my A level resits for Maths and Economics

If I narrowly miss out on my A grade in Maths and B grade in economics to study Maths and Finance, and I only have to retake 1 or 2 exams next year, Will I still get into Exeter university?
What's your offer, and depends if they need to fill in space due to other not meeting their requirements. If you get one grade low, maybe even two, they may let you in, but it depends.

I'm going to study maths at exter as well, Good luck.
Original post by Rubik-Cube
What's your offer, and depends if they need to fill in space due to other not meeting their requirements. If you get one grade low, maybe even two, they may let you in, but it depends.

AAB.They wanted an A in maths, a B in economics and I already have a D* in business, which doesn't really count. After that c3 and c4 test, most especially c4 which I worked really hard in, I pretty sure I'm not getting an A

Don't even know if wanna do maths in uni anymore, first time that I've worked so hard and felt like it didn't matter
Original post by Future genius
AAB.They wanted an A in maths, a B in economics and I already have a D* in business, which doesn't really count. After that c3 and c4 test, most especially c4 which I worked really hard in, I pretty sure I'm not getting an A

I'm in almost the same boat as you, offered AAB, but probably guna end up with a C if this unit 4 economics paper is bad.
Though, hopefully if I get an A* in maths It'll help.
I'm in almost the same boat as you, offered AAB, but probably guna end up with a C if this unit 4 economics paper is bad.
Though, hopefully if I get an A* in maths It'll help.

That's what I was hoping to do, until I met c3 and c4

Quick Reply

Latest