The Student Room Group

BMAT Revision Sources

Hey you lovely people on TSR,

Do know any good websites to use to revise for the BMAT, just had my last exam and want to start revising soon but don't know what to use. Or are there any good books and if there are is there anyone willing to give me it for a cheaper price because I've looked online and even Ebay but they're like £16 and I don't really want to spend so much on a book I'm only going to use for like 2 months and it's too expensive for me. Anybody who can help me out?

Thanks

P.S. anything for the UKCAT too would be appreciated! :smile:
Reply 1
anyone?? :K:
Original post by hideNfreak
anyone?? :K:

Fair enough if people don't answer after a day or two, but 15 minutes? Really?

Oh and the UKCAT thread has plenty of resources, as does last years BMAT thread.
Reply 3
Original post by ForestCat
Fair enough if people don't answer after a day or two, but 15 minutes? Really?

Oh and the UKCAT thread has plenty of resources, as does last years BMAT thread.

I'm impatient, what can I say?:u::u:
Original post by hideNfreak
I'm impatient, what can I say?:u::u:

If you're applying to medicine, you're going to have to learn to be patient. You'll be waiting months at a time to hear anything.
Reply 5
Original post by ForestCat
If you're applying to medicine, you're going to have to learn to be patient. You'll be waiting months at a time to hear anything.

I know, I just had my last exam today and still in the revision mode so trying to find books that would help with the BMAT:colonhash:
Reply 6
any books that I can buy that would really help?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending