The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

accommodation for nursing?

Im thinking of applying to Huddersfield to study nursing

Does anyone know what the course is like and if it was easy to travel to placements?
Also if anyone has stayed in the accommodation, which is best for getting to placements?

Hey Abbie,

Thought that I would reply to hopefully boost some responses for you.

If you're doing placements, have you considered Little Aspley House? It's the quieter version of Aspley House, next door - but you do share all the facilities we have (100mb Wi-Fi, private cinema, Gym etc.).
So would be perfect for when you're on placements and need some down time.

Let me know what you think, and I'll be happy to help if you have any questions.
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by abbielouiseshaw
Im thinking of applying to Huddersfield to study nursing

Does anyone know what the course is like and if it was easy to travel to placements?
Also if anyone has stayed in the accommodation, which is best for getting to placements?

I know this is a quite while after you have posted but I have a single standard ensuite room available in Storthes Hall Park at £95 a week. I won't be going to Huddersfield uni anymore so I need someone to take over the tenancy. Please get in touch if you're interested!
Thanks 😊
abbie are you still looking for somewhere? try kingsmill studios its right close to the uni and brand new! i went to look at the show flat last week out of curiosity and im bowled over haha wish I hadn't already signed up somewhere for this year! def be looking there next year!!
wasn't keen on the idea of a studio but it would be worth it for one of them plus there's tons of communal space, cinema room etc and if your on nursing course it might be good to have your own space for working shifts and that!??

have a look the website is http://www.kingsmillstudios.co.uk/ xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending