The Student Room Group

HELP! Really embarassing email sent to teacher

Ok so I am freaking out b/c an email was sent by me to a teacher at school by accident. I have tried to find ways of undoing this but to no avail. It's a REALLY PERSONAL email, just some things I drafted for myself :'( Doesn't include pictures of anything but still is REALLY embarrassing. Leaving sixth form this year but probably won't see her again, but still any advice? Don't know how to deal with this fgs why can't there be an undoing email function?!!!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I feel like a piece of my soul Is now with a teacher...
Its too late now mate once you send an email it's sent. Whats so bad about it?
send her more weird stuff that doesn't look like you've sent it, then when she asks about it just say you've left your email logged in and someone thought it'd be funny to prank you etc.:smile:
What did you send exactly?
Reply 5
Original post by James2015
Its too late now mate once you send an email it's sent. Whats so bad about it?

It contains embarrassing stuff that I wouldn't want anybody on the face of this earth to read about. I felt like writing things down to remind myself which was clearly the biggest mistake of my life!
Original post by Anonymous
It contains embarrassing stuff that I wouldn't want anybody on the face of this earth to read about. I felt like writing things down to remind myself which was clearly the biggest mistake of my life!

That was really quite silly to do, especially on ur email..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by dis0rder
send her more weird stuff that doesn't look like you've sent it, then when she asks about it just say you've left your email logged in and someone thought it'd be funny to prank you etc.:smile:

I don't know if I can make that work :frown: it isn't something that looks like a prank it's actually quite serious and is basically like me having a conversation with myself. God I'm such an idiot but thanks anyway
Reply 8
Original post by swagyolo420
That was really quite silly to do, especially on ur email..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr, does it help that I'll probably never see that teacher again anyway? I'm only going back into school for results day and this week to do something so I can avoid her?

How do you even do that though? I mean send it as an email to a teacher how did that even happen? I'm sure she is quite professional being a teacher and would keep it confidential and perhaps offer help.
does ur email have your name in it?

if not then dw she wont know who its from
Original post by James2015
How do you even do that though? I mean send it as an email to a teacher how did that even happen? I'm sure she is quite professional being a teacher and would keep it confidential and perhaps offer help.

Basically.. I wrote it in my drafts, somehow It got sent to the teacher, I know it's a really stupid thing to do but I don't keep a diary or anything and it's just something I wanted to note down for the future. I absolutely do not want to even see her or admit that it was me, I think I might just send more really weird emails and make it look like I was hacked?
Original post by yasmin#2
does ur email have your name in it?

if not then dw she wont know who its from

Yes it does, my full name :frown:
S*** just realized I mentioned something in the email that sort of makes it obvious that It is about me and my life :'(
S*** just realized I mentioned something in the email that sort of makes it obvious that It is about me and my life :'(

Do what dis0rder said! Spam her email so she wont read the first one you sent.
Reply 15

Can you give us a tiny hint on what it was about? You're on anon anyway, and we're all really curious :tongue:
Don't worry about it, she might find it amusing for a little while, but
#1 she'll forget about it over summer break
#2 it's her responsibility to look after kids, so she would never do anything adverse with the info
Stop beating around the bush and ****ing tell us what you wrote, your anon so no one will know.
Original post by Dilzo999
Stop beating around the bush and ****ing tell us what you wrote, your anon so no one will know.

It was regarding dildos...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by swagyolo420
It was regarding dildos...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahahaha like I haven't heard the one before >.>.
Original post by kawehi
Can you give us a tiny hint on what it was about? You're on anon anyway, and we're all really curious :tongue:
Don't worry about it, she might find it amusing for a little while, but
#1 she'll forget about it over summer break
#2 it's her responsibility to look after kids, so she would never do anything adverse with the info

Basically a whole load of overly ambitious crap of stuff I wanna do and me nagging at myself over a bunch of stuff I don't like about myself.. and a bit more. It's all just really embarrassing :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest