The Student Room Group

I can't talk to boys :'(

Im considered a 'shy' person and I only feel comfortable talking with my friends, who are girls. And by friends I mean friend as I only have 1 close friend....
Anyway, I have a crush on a boy in my year at school. I often see him looking at me and I always get nervous around him :colondollar:. I understand I probably sound stupid but Ive always found it hard to talk to boys and i havent even had my first kiss. He often puts pictures on social media about wanting a girl friend. But, im worried im not the right person. Ive barely ever talked to him and he seems too 'rebellious' for me.

Ive been thinking about talking to him for a long time now but i get scared just thinking about it. Itd be great if I could get some advice as I really dont know what to do. :s-smilie:
Original post by Anonymous
Im considered a 'shy' person and I only feel comfortable talking with my friends, who are girls. And by friends I mean friend as I only have 1 close friend....
Anyway, I have a crush on a boy in my year at school. I often see him looking at me and I always get nervous around him :colondollar:. I understand I probably sound stupid but Ive always found it hard to talk to boys and i havent even had my first kiss. He often puts pictures on social media about wanting a girl friend. But, im worried im not the right person. Ive barely ever talked to him and he seems too 'rebellious' for me.

Ive been thinking about talking to him for a long time now but i get scared just thinking about it. Itd be great if I could get some advice as I really dont know what to do. :s-smilie:
Do you have any mutual friends?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending