The Student Room Group

***GIRLS ONLY---> Ugly boys? <3

Would you like ugly boys if they took good care of you? :smile:

>>>Oo I love my ugly boys so rough and tough don't care bout anything bout me.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes. I'm already with someone who is deemed as 'ugly' by society because he's overweight, is covered in acne/keloid scars, has a beard, doesn't wear suits or fancy smart clothes etc and he treats me amazingly. I find him attractive but looks really don't come into it. Its all about how well we get on together and the respect we have for one another that matters.
I don't need to be taken care of :redface:
There's plenty of good looking guys who are respectful and willing to take care of women, so I doubt I'd ever have to make such a black/white choice.
I don't believe anyone is ugly really. Whatever you look like or are like, someone out there will find you attractive.

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I don't need to be taken care of :redface:

This though. I can look after myself.
Ahh hell no! looks come first :wink:
Original post by SceneKid17
Ahh hell no! looks come first :wink:

Not good!
Original post by Anonymous
Would you like ugly boys if they took good care of you? :smile:

>>>Oo I love my ugly boys so rough and tough don't care bout anything bout me.

Wayne Rooney has a girlfriend, so this implies they do, albeit only in rare circumstances.
Original post by queen-bee
Not good!

your avatar tho hmmm..... :perv:
your avatar tho hmmm..... :perv:

He's my habibi
Reply 10
As long as it's someone you can get along with, share a few laughs with and the person is not awkward then it should be fine. Obviously good looks would be an added bonus but it's not necessary for all girls.

Depends on what people see as ugly. Someone you find attractive could be ugly in someone else's eyes. Every girl has her preferences. :smile:
Original post by queen-bee
He's my habibi

omar borkan al gala ehh not bad
omar borkan al gala ehh not bad

Too bad he doesn't live in the uk
Original post by rhadawey
As long as it's someone you can get along with, share a few laughs with and the person is not awkward then it should be fine. Obviously good looks would be an added bonus but it's not necessary for all girls.

Depends on what people see as ugly. Someone you find attractive could be ugly in someone else's eyes. Every girl has her preferences. :smile:

Bull****. 99.99% of girls take looks into consideration and it's necessary
Reply 14
Original post by bittr n swt
Bull****. 99.99% of girls take looks into consideration and it's necessary

Nah, your statistic is BS.
Original post by rhadawey
Nah, your statistic is BS.

Try online dating as someone whom is not good looking. Myself.

Online dating hes bang on the button. The real world doesn't have to be like that. Unfortunately 95% of guys have no clue what they are doing. Thus you get as above.
(edited 8 years ago)
that's what you think :lol:
It depends on how you define ugly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same.
But an ugly 'nice' boy who is just soppy, insecure, treats you very well just because he's desperate for approval....that's a big no-no.
An ugly boy who is confident in himself, with a good personality that is compatible with mine - I won't say no.
Ugly boys are so hot rofl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending