The Student Room Group

Please help! 5 essays due for deadline tomorow for uni!! :(

please help me someone. im panicking like hell.

i have 5 essays due tomorrow for my psychology course at uni. im in 2nd year and i am struggling. this is my resit so if i dont do these essays i am doomed. i am struggling very badly with this as i am commuting to uni every week and im currently on depression tablets to help me. but i really need to complete these essays before tomorow. anyone at all who can help me i would appreicate it so much. i have completed 2/5 essays and have begun the 3rd one but the remaining 2 i dont know how i will do them. each have to be 1500 but can be a little less. i have to get over 40%. i want to cry so bad. im really really struggling. someone please help me. the two essay questions i havent even started are

1) how do the mind body and environment interact in human psychology?
2)explain how both top down and bottom up processes contribute to human language and cognition. illustrate your answer with examples from the research literature.

PLEASE HELP, i have applied for extenuating circumstanes and this is my extension time but things have still been so rubbish which is why iv landed up here. :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by saywhat111

i have 5 essays due tomorrow for my psychology course at uni. im in 2nd year and i am struggling. this is my resit so if i dont do these essays i am doomed. i am struggling very badly with this as i am commuting to uni every week and im currently on depression tablets to help me. but i really need to complete these essays before tomorow. anyone at all who can help me i would appreicate it so much. i have completed 2/5 essays and have begun the 3rd one but the remaining 2 i dont know how i will do them. each have to be 1500 but can be a little less. i have to get over 40%. i want to cry so bad. im really really struggling. someone please help me. the two essay questions i havent even started are

2)explain how both top down and bottom up processes contribute to human language and cognition. illustrate your answer with examples from the research literature.

PLEASE HELP, i have applied for extenuating circumstanes and this is my extension time but things have still been so rubbish which is why iv landed up here. :frown:

I am not being a dick, but really who on earth did you leave FIVE essays this late? I understand it was a resit, but you must have had some time to do it.

You need more than a miracle to get them done
Original post by Hollowdon
You need more than a miracle to get them done

It's only 40% needed to get a pass. They might be able to do it, and it's certainly worth having a go. Wiki research and bang them out, OP! Maybe have a bit of Dutch courage.
Reply 4
Is there anyone wjo can actually help Instead of making me feel a lot worse than I already feel. I'm desperate here
Is there anyone wjo can actually help Instead of making me feel a lot worse than I already feel. I'm desperate here

Get on Wikipedia, bang them out. It won't be hard considering you already know you are capped at 40%. If you're asking for people to do your work for you, no, I am not going to.
please get off tsr you are wasting valuable time, every minute you save is precious

google the **** out of the questions and you might find one that is similar so you can just 'lift' things out of it / work their sources into your essay

as long as youve got the materials to write the essays then its just a matter of time (if you dont have the knowledge/books to write the essays then youll have to blag it more). Dont go to sleep

get the **** off tsr

godspeed
You could write 1500 words quite easily in three hours with research time included, if all you are aiming for is 40-50%. Three essays, three hours each, that's 9 hours and entirely achievable today.
I wonder if leaving the essays this late has something to do with why you are struggling and why you are resitting...
Get cracking on them now. Tackle the larger essays first and work your way down. Take no breaks at all and pray you can have them finished to a good standard for tomorrow otherwise kiss a good degree classification goodbye

If you're completely out of time, you can also try here http://goo.gl/Vz7unT I usually use this website when I'm running out of time and know I"m about to collapse... Hope you manage. Good luck!
Original post by ElizabethHere
If you're completely out of time, you can also try here http://goo.gl/Vz7unT I usually use this website when I'm running out of time and know I"m about to collapse... Hope you manage. Good luck!

That site looks like a massive scam to me. They will write me a 100 page dissertation in under 3 hours. Yeah, right. Oh and all money up front?
Your basically ****ed. Try to do as many as possible.
Original post by Keyhofi
That site looks like a massive scam to me. They will write me a 100 page dissertation in under 3 hours. Yeah, right. Oh and all money up front?

Their short deadlines aren't that useful for me. You can't actually order many pages with them so you kind of have to plan in advance... even here :P
Did you just procrastinate or...?

I mean, five essays is a lot.
Did you finish them? Let us know. Good luck!
Original post by ElizabethHere
Their short deadlines aren't that useful for me. You can't actually order many pages with them so you kind of have to plan in advance... even here :P

They are an actual company then? How do they write about exactly what is expected without the teacher knowing? Also this is cheating and you should feel ashamed. Those writing skills you have missed out on will come back and bite you when you are employed.
Honest to god, I would just write whatever comes to mind in the remaining essays you have to write. You do not have a lot of time left and it is better you have the essays rather than non-existent ones.
How did you get on?
Original post by Vondheim
How did you get on?

I don't think we'll get to find out. :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending