The Student Room Group

My girlfriend has a high sex drive - And its driving me crazy!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
She sounds like my dream woman.

More seriously, mismatched sex drive is a pain and probably part of many long term relationships. The trouble with libido is that if you don't feel like it at a particular time you don't feel like it, rather like hunger. But the only solution is a bit of compromise, on both sides. I guess you need to discuss it.
Original post by Anonymous
to be honest, I do feel lucky but whenever we get it on she feels satisfied, but the thing is she always initiates nearly everyday. It's annoying when I come back from work and she starts it. She doesn't understand how tired I am sometimes so give in though I don't want to. I haven't spoken to her about it but is there anyway I can talk about this in an indirect way? I feel lucky to have her as a girlfriend (she's way out of my league) but I don't want to lose her. Thanks

Why not be direct?
You should reach a compromise that meets both of your needs.
Original post by Emily.97
Why not be direct?
You should reach a compromise that meets both of your needs.

Because I don't want to hurt her.

Going to talk to her tonight when I come back from work.
Original post by Anonymous
You are the man in the house, you are not some 16 year old!
Step up and talk to her!
How else will she know if you don't talk to her?

Because as I said many times I don't want to hurt her. And I will thank you.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I would give my right arm for what you have. :rant:

ok LOL
Original post by Zarek
She sounds like my dream woman.

More seriously, mismatched sex drive is a pain and probably part of many long term relationships. The trouble with libido is that if you don't feel like it at a particular time you don't feel like it, rather like hunger. But the only solution is a bit of compromise, on both sides. I guess you need to discuss it.

I guess so. thanks for your input :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Lel, if this was a girl, everyone would call this rape and tell her to ditch him :rolleyes:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
No. Just talk to her, tell her straight up and she how she feels about it.

Can you imagine being with someone who has a low sex drive? :s-smilie:

Ball ache
Lol most men moan about their gfs not wanting sex enough
Original post by bassbabe
Lol most men moan about their gfs not wanting sex enough

That's a first - i've never ever heard of that lol

Original post by Zamestaneh
Lel, if this was a girl, everyone would call this rape and tell her to ditch him :rolleyes:

Ok... ?

Anyways, I spoke to her and she was (suprisingly) quite ok with it!

Thanks for all the help guys :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
My girlfriend is the same...
All you can do is speak to her about it.
Unfortunately or fortunately all us women are totally different, some have high sex drives others low, others normal, I guess you happen to be lucky or not, having a girlfriend with a high sex drive.
Im advice go talk with your girlfriend if you re tired make her understand . Sometimes a man need rest after working im understand it . Its normall . Because only if your gf understand when you tired then it will fine for you . There is no way . You can't do anything with her libido but relationship goal when you both can understand each other and have good communication. There is a time she have to understand you need rest and there is a time you have to understand her ( serve her) so make balance. I think its the best . If you heard opinion you must incease your libido , drink supplement etc plz ignore it (except you have problem with libido or sexual dysfungtion ) . Your body need rest after work sometimes you"re not machine because too tired can make your body sick too dont force it .Please communication with your gf if she love you she will understand .
Sorry my bad english
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending