Original post by Motorbiker
Lapped car decides he wants a safety car. Insert relevant radio conversation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not exactly how he woulda wanted it :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Williams didn't pit both cars?? Ffs morons

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never really understand their strategy...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by legen-daryklutz
Never really understand their strategy...

Posted from TSR Mobile

If Massa thinks the tyres will last and the pace is good then i suppose he opted not to.

Seems strange to me.
Mercedes tyres seem a bit cold, mistakes from both.
Reply 166
I honestly had no idea the Mexican GP was on.
Luckily it caught my eye.

And Bottas en route to a podium :biggrin:
Reply 167
Original post by Noj777
This is just for discussing your favourite drivers, whether it be the top performers or rising stars, teams, predictions, or maybe even perhaps the future of F1 or the F1 videogame...

F1 nuts...

Lights out and away we go! :wink:

I think the best driver in F1 at the minute is Verstappen, for his age he's fantastic :smile:
Original post by mgc1999
I think the best driver in F1 at the minute is Verstappen, for his age he's fantastic :smile:

Agreed, very impressive driving.

Rumours are about Ferrari wanting him in a race seat next year. Will have to pay red bull a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 169
Agreed, very impressive driving.

Rumours are about Ferrari wanting him in a race seat next year. Will have to pay red bull a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought he had at least another year on his contract with torro rosso though? I could be wrong haha :smile:
Reply 170
Rosberg can be happy :tongue:

1st today
2nd in Drivers standings
1st in that German wins on Mexican GP

But idc about the Mercs
It's a Williams podium finish today :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 171
Original post by mgc1999

He certainly is! :wink:
Rosberg looking a bit lost...
Just finished watching.... Good lad Nico! Just what he needed. Awful result for Ferrari though.

Couldn't really blame Ferrari for trying to get Verstappen for 2017 onwards, he looks a very good driver and even then Red Bull would still have a fantastic driver in Carlos Sainz Jr should Ricciardo or Kyvat leave the main team. Just depends how much Ferrari are willing to pay Red Bull to get him, I'd say Red Bull would want a fair amount so maybe Grosjean may get one season in 2017 before Verstappen goes there in 2018 as after all that is Grosjeans reasoning behind heading to Haas for next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm not a fan of the mexican circuit. It would be great for GT cars, but not for f1.
Was surprised by the amount of times Sainz locked up. I thought he would be an easy match for Verstappen but eh, looks like Verstappen is the definite number 1 (excluding all the hype that he gets anyway from being so young).

Poor race by Vettel, shocking to see him make that many mistakes.
Reply 176
Original post by James A
Was surprised by the amount of times Sainz locked up. I thought he would be an easy match for Verstappen but eh, looks like Verstappen is the definite number 1 (excluding all the hype that he gets anyway from being so young).

Poor race by Vettel, shocking to see him make that many mistakes.

I think you're right about Verstappen, considering the car he's in (which is not great but by the same token not awful), he is very impressive. I would love it if they could give all the drivers a hot lap in a mercedes, so we could really see who was fastest. I reckon there would be some surprises in the final standings if they did this Verstappen would be well up there somewhere.

Vettel was pretty bad, I agree. He's spun it before and been ridiculously close to the wall, but it looks like his luck has run out this time.

Completely random, but I was quite disappointed that the German grand prix was cancelled. I don't know whether I'm in a minority here, but I actually prefer Hockenheim to the Nurburgring GP track.
I do hope they don't put Verstappen in the Ferrari, while good I'd say that Bottas, Perez, Hulk and Grosjean are just as deserving and would be going for world championships.

Quick Reply

Latest