The Student Room Group

Who is the most important person in your life right now?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toonervoustotalk
My cousin cause he has an Indian finance probably :lol:
If he can do it i can too :tongue:

He has indian money? Ker-ching!

Original post by BrokenLife
My mother and sister.

Soz but if you had to choose one? :biggrin:
My cousin cause he has an Indian finance probably :lol:
If he can do it i can too :tongue:

Omg lol this is so cute. From all the South Asian women you know, have you ever felt any of them liked you? Just asking. I don't know what Black people think of us but I remember having a crush on a Black guy back in college. Gosh! I had so many crushes lol. I don't know. I used to get so confused then because I know many Black people are aware of our racist cultural attitude towards Black people. Its ridiculous. Anyway, I just wanted to let him to know that our generation isn't like this because I noticed that he did liked me but it was a bit awkward. Probably because he knew the racist culture of mine lol.
Original post by RainbowKiwi

No
He is a doctor and she is a teacher
They met in sixth form

Soz but if you had to choose one? :biggrin:

Nah I seriously cannot live without any of them. Please. Don't even want to imagine that. :frown:
No
He is a doctor and she is a teacher
They met in sixth form

That's cute, you'll find her someday

Spoiler

Nah I seriously cannot live without any of them. Please. Don't even want to imagine that. :frown:

That's cool, I won't make ya choose :h:
Omg lol this is so cute. From all the South Asian women you know, have you ever felt any of them liked you? Just asking. I don't know what Black people think of us but I remember having a crush on a Black guy back in college. Gosh! I had so many crushes lol. I don't know. I used to get so confused then because I know many Black people are aware of our racist cultural attitude towards Black people. Its ridiculous. Anyway, I just wanted to let him to know that our generation isn't like this because I noticed that he did liked me but it was a bit awkward. Probably because he knew the racist culture of mine lol.

I know for a fact that 1 of them liked me but i was in year 10 and had a massive ego and after i asked her out a few days later i asked her friend out :facepalm: i regret doing that lol
Haha i also have many crushes
This generation is more relaxed but the issue is mainly the asian parents :lol:
Oh ok but you have clearly moved on from him :biggrin:

Spoiler

Oops my bad
I am clearly sleeply lol

Spoiler

Aw thanks, Kiwi. :smile:

How about you? Who's the most important person in your life?
No one.
I know for a fact that 1 of them liked me but i was in year 10 and had a massive ego and after i asked her out a few days later i asked her friend out :facepalm: i regret doing that lol
Haha i also have many crushes
This generation is more relaxed but the issue is mainly the asian parents :lol:
Oh ok but you have clearly moved on from him :biggrin:

Omg haha why would you ask her friend out after asking her out!? 😂😂

That's true tbh but I know a Muslim Pakistani friend who got married to a black man. However, he converted haha. Typical.

Lol the thing is that I only had a crush on him and it wasn't like love or anything lol. Ngl I had a crush on him due to his great personality. Not trying to stereotype but he changed my whole view of Black men. He was such a gentleman. :smile:
My mortgage lender.
Apart from yourself :tongue:

You can only pick one person.

Why are they so important? :smile:

Kakashi!!!! :popout:
Omg haha why would you ask her friend out after asking her out!? 😂😂

That's true tbh but I know a Muslim Pakistani friend who got married to a black man. However, he converted haha. Typical.

Lol the thing is that I only had a crush on him and it wasn't like love or anything lol. Ngl I had a crush on him due to his great personality. Not trying to stereotype but he changed my whole view of Black men. He was such a gentleman. :smile:

Cause i was getting no signal from her
Except that she started talking to me (we never spoke previously)
My 'friends' made me talk to her friends cause they knew all of my crushes as i told them. Worst mistake lol

Ok fair enough
Most guys find a girl attractive based on looks and then personality while girls tend to focus on personality first
Aw thanks, Kiwi. :smile:

How about you? Who's the most important person in your life?

My mum, she ain't well atm so I think I'm appreciating her more tbh

Original post by Questioness
Kakashi!!!! :popout:

Hello again! You missed the time period where I was giving out autographs, such a shame.

Cause i was getting no signal from her
Except that she started talking to me (we never spoke previously)
My 'friends' made me talk to her friends cause they knew all of my crushes as i told them. Worst mistake lol

Ok fair enough
Most guys find a girl attractive based on looks and then personality while girls tend to focus on personality first

Lol okay. I never really had to tell my friends about my crushes. They just knew it from my face. And omg the way they would annoy me in front of my other crush was too damn embarrassing! I had a crush on this Pakistani guy in one if my classes and he passed by me and my friend shouted 'Why are you blushing!?'. Omg moment of death for me it was! 😂😂 Hated her for that. He heard. He found out. But oh well, he had a crush on me too lol. I'm sorry to bore you with my stories lol.

Anyway, yes that's true. A guy's personality can make me neglect his looks. Looks isn't more crucial than personality. Well, at least for girls. :biggrin:

Hello again! You missed the time period where I was giving out autographs, such a shame.

Aw may God bless her! What happened to her btw? Will certainly keep her in my prayers.

Awwwn darn it. I guess I just have to stalk you- I mean find you some other time?
Lol okay. I never really had to tell my friends about my crushes. They just knew it from my face. And omg the way they would annoy me in front of my other crush was too damn embarrassing! I had a crush on this Pakistani guy in one if my classes and he passed by me and my friend shouted 'Why are you blushing!?'. Omg moment of death for me it was! 😂😂 Hated her for that. He heard. He found out. But oh well, he had a crush on me too lol. I'm sorry to bore you with my stories lol.

Anyway, yes that's true. A guy's personality can make me neglect his looks. Looks isn't more crucial than personality. Well, at least for girls. :biggrin:

Aww i had something simillar to that
The whole year found out who my crush was
My heart was racing like mad :lol:
They aint boring

Same for me
A pretty girl with a foul personality will be unattractive in my eyes
And an average girl with a amazing personality will become a solid 8/10 imo :smile:
Aw may God bless her! What happened to her btw? Will certainly keep her in my prayers.

She had surgery so is weak recovering from it. Fanx :biggrin:

Original post by Questioness
Awwwn darn it. I guess I just have to stalk you- I mean find you some other time?

You'll have to find me first, I can be good at hiding :ninja: Keep holding out for that autograph, it will happen one day m8 :pierre:
Aww i had something simillar to that
The whole year found out who my crush was
My heart was racing like mad :lol:
They aint boring

Same for me
A pretty girl with a foul personality will be unattractive in my eyes
And an average girl with a amazing personality will become a solid 8/10 imo :smile:

Omg lol And there was I thinking I was in the worst situation haha :| I mean I can't even imagine how nervous I would have been had my whole year found out about my crush

Plus, that crush of mine already had a girlfriend so had people found out about me liking him, it would have been such a mess.

And absolutely. I agree! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest