The Student Room Group

Who is, in your opinion the prettiest Kardashian/Jenner sister?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Little Popcorns
Yeah but have you seen yourself

Do your worst, little girl.
Original post by Profesh
Do your worst, little girl.
Nah it's alright the chubby pic of you in Y fronts was enough, also there's no way you're 28
Nah it's alright the chubby pic of you in Y fronts was enough,

Glad you enjoyed it.

also there's no way you're 28

I was 21 in that picture; I'm 28 now. Alas, my camera-phone lacks the 'machinegun auto-aim' that Snapchat's target demographic seem to require, so not every image in that gallery was taken within the same ten-minute interval on a Wednesday. (A difficult concept, I know, but do try to keep up.)
YES! The debate everybody's been waiting for!! The ultimate show down! Should've made a poll tbh haaha
I think Kim is the prettiest pre surgery, next is Kendall, Kylie, Kourtney, and Khloe in that order.
Original post by Profesh
Glad you enjoyed it.

I was 21 in that picture; I'm 28 now. Alas, my camera-phone lacks the 'machinegun auto-aim' that Snapchat's target demographic seem to require, so not every image in that gallery was taken within the same ten-minute interval on a Wednesday. (A difficult concept, I know, but do try to keep up.)
Yeah I am struggling ngl, but you know I will forgive you because it must be quite lonely to be as unique as yourself. More to the point you were 4 when I was born so play nice :wink:. 4.
Reply 25
Original post by TheMadHatteress
YES! The debate everybody's been waiting for!! The ultimate show down! Should've made a poll tbh haaha
I think Kim is the prettiest pre surgery, next is Kendall, Kylie, Kourtney, and Khloe in that order.

Kendall OP.

And MadHatteress read you're from Bangladesh gurl, I live here. We should totally talk.
To be fair, if they all fxcked off no one would care, they don't make an actual contribution to anything apart from wasting time, charading around as entertainment.
Yeah I am struggling ngl, but you know I will forgive you because it must be quite lonely to be as unique as yourself.

Well, admittedly the first twenty-one years will test one's faith in the human race; but it certainly beats waning into mediocrity along with the rest of the non-gingers. As, I'm sure, one 'Ben' Cumberbatch would unreservedly attest.

More to the point you were 4 when I was born so play nice :wink:. 4.

PhD, are you?
Reply 28
No one gonna call Caitlyn?
Original post by Profesh
Well, admittedly the first twenty-one years will test one's faith in the human race; but it certainly beats waning into mediocrity along with the rest of the non-gingers. As, I'm sure, one 'Ben' Cumberbatch would unreservedly attest.

PhD, are you?
Hmm, I'm not a ginger hater jeez label me why don't you.

No my dad did one and went off his rocker with stress and dragged his family down with him so I'm just trying to ride the storm at the moment.

Are you a genuine Profesh at life?
I would go with Kourtney. Even though she obviously has had plastic surgery she still looks the most normal out of all the sisters tbh and I think that makes her look much nicer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JXLS
No one gonna call Caitlyn?

Was waiting for this :biggrin::p:D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hilrho
Kendall OP.

And MadHatteress read you're from Bangladesh gurl, I live here. We should totally talk.

Dude I think we have talked before lolol
Hilary right? :biggrin:
Kendall - I admit I get quite hard when I see her photos on DM. Kris is also one of those women just want to have a one night stand so you can say I had a milf.
Reply 34
Original post by TheMadHatteress
Dude I think we have talked before lolol
Hilary right? :biggrin:

YES! Haha sorry I forgot, I have a poor memory:colondollar: . How's going?
Kendall
Reply 36
none of them, they cover up there ugliness with there makeup, there makeup artist deserves an obe
They're all fake butt gold digging whores who are bad role models and should be ignored by the media.
Original post by hilrho
YES! Haha sorry I forgot, I have a poor memory:colondollar: . How's going?

Hey haha no its okay lol
I'm okay- Just finished AS levels a month ago and relaxing atm :biggrin: What about you?
Kim

Quick Reply

Latest