The Student Room Group

Do you think she's not interested in me?

So I'm on this dating website. A girl sent me a message which lets people know that you like them, and I reciprocated because she's attractive and I want to get to know her.

Anyway, I sent her a message earlier on today and she responded relatively quickly (maybe 10-15 mins). She's away right now and will be back in the UK by fall. I'm not too bothered about it since I'm going to be away myself, but it'd be great to get to know her.

She responded well to my first message, but she hasn't replied to my second ... probably because she's up to something whatever.

But do you think she's not interested?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I'm on this dating website. A girl sent me a message which lets people know that you like them, and I reciprocated because she's attractive and I want to get to know her.

Anyway, I sent her a message earlier on today and she responded relatively quickly (maybe 10-15 mins). She's away right now and will be back in the UK by fall. I'm not too bothered about it since I'm going to be away myself, but it'd be great to get to know her.

She responded well to my first message, but she hasn't replied to my second ... probably because she's up to something whatever.

But do you think she's not interested?

I think it is far too early to tell! You've only sent one message to each other, you barely know each other, if she's made a judgement on you this quickly then she isn't worth it, maybe she is busy!
Reply 2
Original post by liquity
I think it is far too early to tell! You've only sent one message to each other, you barely know each other, if she's made a judgement on you this quickly then she isn't worth it, maybe she is busy!

Yeah I know she's busy.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I know she's busy.

Don't worry about it man give it a couple of days, it may sound harsh right now but a guy she barely knows probably isn't her priority but I'm sure as you get to know her more it will be :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending