The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Criminology at Durham

Is anyone planning/hoping to study Criminology at Durham starting this October?
Yeah I am! But I keep worrying about grades and whether my insurance choice is the better one. So unsure and decision time is soon! How do you feel about it?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by kroinster
Yeah I am! But I keep worrying about grades and whether my insurance choice is the better one. So unsure and decision time is soon! How do you feel about it?

Yeah I understand what you mean. I am quite nervous too about results day but I reckon I got in. Worst case scenario I go to Southampton, which is my insurance and they've offered me ABB, but I kinda hope not. What's your insurance offer?
Original post by danpetcu96
Is anyone planning/hoping to study Criminology at Durham starting this October?

Yep I am, got my place confirmed by the Uni today :smile: Only decided to study it 100% on Results Day, was kinda hoping to switch to Maths but I only got a B in Further, but now I'm really looking forward to studying a new and (hopefully) exciting subject!
What colleges are you guys going to?
Reply 4
Original post by Matt19-96
Yep I am, got my place confirmed by the Uni today :smile: Only decided to study it 100% on Results Day, was kinda hoping to switch to Maths but I only got a B in Further, but now I'm really looking forward to studying a new and (hopefully) exciting subject!
What colleges are you guys going to?

I'm going to St. Aidan's, what about you?
I am curious what made you decide criminology, as opposed to sociology for example?
Original post by danpetcu96
I'm going to St. Aidan's, what about you?

Hild-Bede :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by callum_law
I am curious what made you decide criminology, as opposed to sociology for example?

more appealing than sociology I guess

Quick Reply

Latest