The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I love going down on girls simply because it does not take long for me to get them to cum, again and again. I love it when i cum, why not make them cum too, over and over again since they have that magical power of multiple orgasms? Plus, I know how good female orgasm is, I have experienced the male equivalent from the bum stuff and I wish nothing more but make every sexual partner as happy as possible. Orgasms are awesome, I dislike selfish people that only look after their orgasms.
My current girlfriend's mouth does not stretch big enough to give me a BJ and and I still go down on her whenever she lets me, people need to stop being selfish in bed!
I've done it sometimes but I find it a bit boring, I'd rather pleasure her with fingers.
Original post by Rakas21
I've done it sometimes but I find it a bit boring, I'd rather pleasure her with fingers.

Yeh fingers is no problem.
Original post by Awesome Genius
im not joking.
Why would I want to put my tounge there, hair or no hair
It's not the only way to make her moan anyway

I don't really care about your preference and the comment has nothing to do with it.

It's what you claim about blow jobs that made me :facepalm:

BJs are not needed to prepare for sex. In the same way as going down in a woman isn't. That's what I meant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donutaud15
I don't really care about your preference and the comment has nothing to do with it.

It's what you claim about blow jobs that made me :facepalm:

BJs are not needed to prepare for sex. In the same way as going down in a woman isn't. That's what I meant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I see - that depends on how hot the girl is
Original post by Anonymous
I wouldn't want to lick the hole where they piss and bleed out of tbh

They are different holes btw you mongoose

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh I see - that depends on how hot the girl is

Again not needed at all.

Anyway why the **** would you sleep with someone you don't find attractive? Are you that deprived?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Again not needed at all.

Anyway why the **** would you sleep with someone you don't find attractive? Are you that deprived?

Posted from TSR Mobile

why do you keep saying 'not needed' - in what sense? This isn't a discussion about interest rates.
While I was originally going to comment on something that is in line with the topic....

Some post's here made me loose brain cells.... a fair few of them so I'll just leave now....
Hmm I don't like it.

My excuse is: BJs have a practical purpose... to prepare for sex, going down on her doesn't really.

Are you for real?
why do you keep saying 'not needed' - in what sense? This isn't a discussion about interest rates.

Well you are claiming that BJs have a practical purpose and that is to prepare for sex. I am interpreting that as you saying it is essential. Hence me replying, in disbelief, that it's not in fact needed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's the main way oral hpv is transmitted which can cause throat cancer. They do cervical checks though I don't know why they don't do oral hpv medical checks, maybe because it's rarer.

Well how else would you catch oral HPV?

Clue's in the name?
Well you are claiming that BJs have a practical purpose and that is to prepare for sex. I am interpreting that as you saying it is essential. Hence me replying, in disbelief, that it's not in fact needed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok, I understand. And you are right. But, while not essential, they serve dual purpose whereas going down on a girl is only for her pleasure really.
Ah ok, I understand. And you are right. But, while not essential, they serve dual purpose whereas going down on a girl is only for her pleasure really.

By that logic, her going down on you is just for your pleasure.....

I know many guys and girls who dislike giving oral.

Sex should not be selfish, any half decent lover knows the other person comes before them self outside of specific circumstances.
(edited 8 years ago)

The reason this thread exist is because a girl have met guys who do infact enjoy it. So that is definitely not 'for her pleasure only'. I'll add to what OP has already posted and say that my man is definitely someone who loves giving oral so there definitely not just for girl's pleasure. End of the day is a personal preference.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm yet to hear of a woman who urinates out of her vagina
A guy going down on a girl is a possible foreplay action, as is a BJ. So therefore is it in preparation for sex. Some guys like doing it, some guys don't. But don't put people down for their personal preferences. It makes sex a lot easier to get into anyway, easier than jumping straight into it with no lead up what so ever!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dis0rder
i'm yet to hear of a woman who urinates out of her vagina

This is tsr, you should be shocked he doesn't think girls piss bleed AND crap out of the same hole.

You can't have seen many girls if you think that's an accurate description of them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unless she's a virgin I won't because I don't know her past partners and what diseases they could of had

Latest

Trending

Trending