The Student Room Group

Is my forehead big?

Well recently some people at my school and some others say that my forehead is big and i feel it's starting to affect my confidence (even though most of the time this stuff never bothers me). My forehead is 6.5cm/2 inches big from eyebrow to hairline. Is this really big? Or am i getting to worried and should just ignore them.
Reply 1
I've got a massive head which pretty much everyone comments on and I really don't care.

It shouldn't be affecting your confidence at all, so what you have a big forehead - big deal. You can't change it so why even bother thinking about it?
Thats nothing man, why care what some stupid kids say? they are irrelevant and probably have issues with themselves or family if trying to put u down. Might sound cliche but it's actually true. 6.5cm isn't anything and i think you need to step back and look at the problem; them. They are most likely insecure and are trying to do the same to you if they are doing it in a spiteful way. But if they were joking, still take no notice.

I think it's bad enough that you got to the point of measuring your own forehead.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending