The Student Room Group

What's your dream "Meeting the one" scenario?

Even though I'm still quite young, I've been thinking about the woman I'll share the rest of my life with and who'll bear our child(ren). Where will I meet her? How will I meet her? When will I meet her? How will it feel? Will she fit my idea of a "perfect" woman?

Wouldn't it be so good that you could actually meet them right now? I do...
TSR is always good :yy:
Yes it would be good. What about walking in the hallway me in my own world talking to someone then accidently bump into to her. Her books and papers fall on the floor, I help her pick them up. We lay eyes on each other. The rest is history

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by redleader1
Yes it would be good. What about walking in the hallway me in my own world talking to someone then accidently bump into to her. Her books and papers fall on the floor, I help her pick them up. We lay eyes on each other. The rest is history

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha that's a brilliant situation :smile:
Original post by redleader1

Posted from TSR Mobile

Been watching too many films.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Been watching too many films.

*Dream scenario*
Original post by Anonymous
*Dream scenario*

Haha but it's too cliche! Make it more interesting :P
In the doorway of the Anglican Church in the town near where I live. Before Church we would both be hiding from the rain and have turned up early. Meet her this winter. At first I would feel the same way I do about everybody, I would wish she wasn't their and that she would go away. Then slowing ease my way into being comfortable talking to her. She wouldn't be my "perfect women", just nice and different. :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
At an airport..
Original post by queen-bee
At an airport..

:flybye:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending