The Student Room Group

Medify UKCAT

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could lend me their Medify account?

I have my UKCAT on monday, so would only use it for 2 days..I just wanna do a mock. I just want to get a little practise in before the real thing, but don't really want to pay $30 for two days!

So if anyone would want to, could you PM me?
Reply 1
Original post by helloitssiany

I have my UKCAT on monday, so would only use it for 2 days..I just wanna do a mock. I just want to get a little practise in before the real thing, but don't really want to pay $30 for two days!

You should post it on this thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1736183 There's more people and people who have done their UKCAT so you have a better chance of someone noticing you! I would lend you mine but I still need to use it, sorry!
Reply 2
Original post by helloitssiany

I doubt anyone will let you use one of their mocks, as they can only be completed once each and there are only 3 of them on medify.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by liam__
I doubt anyone will let you use one of their mocks, as they can only be completed once each and there are only 3 of them on medify.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh fair, that's okay. Worth a try ahah..thanks!
Original post by idklol
You should post it on this thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1736183 There's more people and people who have done their UKCAT so you have a better chance of someone noticing you! I would lend you mine but I still need to use it, sorry!

Ah thanks! And no worries, apparently you can only use it once, but thanks anyway :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending