The Student Room Group

What goes around comes around...........

Scroll to see replies

Original post by billydisco
At least Zionists don't fire rockets from inside hospitals/schools like cowards.

Yeah they just burn little babies.
Original post by queen-bee
lol look at this daily mail reader. Not everyone of colour that comes to this country is looking to claim benefits. Keep your benefits,my family have never received a single penny. 50 quid i s Pocket money to me. We've been blessed with wealth. I am a well travelled person and have the option of returning to New York and Zurich whenever I wish.

Not every person of colour comes here to claim benefits, yes. But Muslims have disproportionately higher unemployment, illiteracy, and welfare claimant rates compared to any other minority group.
Original post by MatureStudent36
Why would bush attack the U.S.?

How have they managed to keep the 1000s needed to be involved so quite?

I'm not. Racist towards Arabs. I have to question why they fail to develop at the rate of other country's in many cases

Out of interst where were you born?

You clearly hate Arabs,don't try to deny it please.

What's it to you where I was born. Racial profiling eh?
Racists don't like it when you call them that,that I do know! Keyboard warriors unite!

and those who are wrong never answer the question.

So 70 countries across five continents are under attack from Islam and you're claiming highlighting this is "waycist"? Are we not allowed to speak facts?
Original post by Fango_Jett
Not every person of colour comes here to claim benefits, yes. But Muslims have disproportionately higher unemployment, illiteracy, and welfare claimant rates compared to any other minority group.

Muslims are not a race god damnit! These keyboard warriors just annoy you so much. It's hot . Y'all take a walk outside
Yeah they just burn little babies.

Whilst writing "revenge" on the wall. What happened prior for "revenge" to be written?
Muslims are not a race god damnit! These keyboard warriors just annoy you so much. It's hot . Y'all take a walk outside

Muslims are not a race, but you keep calling anybody who mentions Islam a "racist".....
and those who are wrong never answer the question.

So 70 countries across five continents are under attack from Islam and you're claiming highlighting this is "waycist"? Are we not allowed to speak facts?

Islam is not a race dummy. Get that straight. But in general people like you usually mean Asians most likely such as Pakistanis and Arabs. Just come out and say it to any Arab on the street and you know they'll annihilate you
lol look at this daily mail reader. Not everyone of colour that comes to this country is looking to claim benefits. Keep your benefits,my family have never received a single penny. 50 quid i s Pocket money to me. We've been blessed with wealth. I am a well travelled person and have the option of returning to New York and Zurich whenever I wish.

Your definition of wealth is affording a return ticket to New York/Zurich? Isn't that like £800?
You clearly hate Arabs,don't try to deny it please.

What's it to you where I was born. Racial profiling eh?

Not at all. Although jot a fan of the Middle East of say I'm neutral to the region and it's people.

The Arabs I've met are great. Then you have Arabs doing crazy things that taint that opinion.

Are you Palestinian?
Your definition of wealth is affording a return ticket to New York/Zurich? Isn't that like £800?

You struggle to make that amount in a fortnight lol. Anyway,I shouldn't brag about our wealth,might make you cry. We have properties there. London isn't my only home
Islam is not a race dummy. Get that straight. But in general people like you usually mean Asians most likely such as Pakistanis and Arabs. Just come out and say it to any Arab on the street and you know they'll annihilate you

Are you aware you've just disproved yourself?

queen-bee
Racists don't like it
Are you aware you've just disproved yourself?

We both know you're talking about brown people. Don't play dumb with me
You struggle to make that amount in a fortnight lol. Anyway,I shouldn't brag about our wealth,might make you cry. We have properties there. London isn't my only home

All that money and you still only graduated from KCL...... how funny.
Original post by MatureStudent36
Not at all. Although jot a fan of the Middle East of say I'm neutral to the region and it's people.

The Arabs I've met are great. Then you have Arabs doing crazy things that taint that opinion.

Are you Palestinian?

Then why are you always against Arabs? You're biased.

No I'm not but close enough
We both know you're talking about brown people. Don't play dumb with me

You're claiming the entire population of India worships Islam?
How many countries have split due to Islamic populations?

India & Bangladesh
India & Pakistan
Russia & Checnya
Yugoslavia & Bosnia
Israel & Palestine
Cyprus
Sudan & South Sudan

Wonder why?

Tell me about it. I am Indian (Sikh by descent, agnostic religion). Some of my familly were very well of but had to flee due to Muslim intolerance.
We got the last laugh. The UK was kind enough to take us in and now, with everyone being doctors, lawyers, or accountants we are happy. But if it wasn't for the UK we wouldn't exist.
All that money and you still only graduated from KCL...... how funny.

With a first class degree and have a place at Edinburgh university to study medicine after I rejected my interview at imperial college London and other prestigious institutes.jealousy is a disease.

Why are none of these places you could go back in the Middle East?
Why only Western places?:smile: Since you hate the West so much just curious xx
(You have still ignored all my points from my original post. Nevermind. I knew you would anyway:wink:)
You're claiming the entire population of India worships Islam?

Arabs and Pakistanis in general

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending