Original post by Crazyjoesmith
Eggs
Hazelnuts
All sea food

I remember eating out of date Oysters. The worst day of my life :cry2:

Eggs though?! :eek: you're missing out on so much tastiness :console:
Original post by missaxo
please don't tell me you like ketchup :frown:

do you not remember my fight with my mate over putting ketchupy chips on my rice :colonhash:

Original post by missaxo
yes omg! or curry sauce :h:

I said the same:
Original post by Man.bear.pig
no, curry :unimpressed:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I'm actually crying, so going near a horse can kill you if you don't get help soon? :eek: :ninja:

High five girl :woo:

Well, I don't think it'd kill me but it'd make it difficult to breathe and near-impossible to open my eyes, yes :frown: It's a shame. I think horses are beautiful
Failure
Original post by picklescamp
Food-wise? Nothing

I'm allergic to cats, horses and sheeps wool though :frown:

I sometimes what causes allergies when they're this specific. I'm allergic to horses/guinea pigs (animals with that sort of hair) but fine with rabbits, dogs, cat etc.

Also allergic to penicillin, which seems to be a common allergy :smile:
Original post by Man.bear.pig
do you not remember my fight with my mate over putting ketchupy chips on my rice :colonhash:

I said the same:

oh omg yeah!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
No allergies that i know of.

I believe that tomatoes are the devil and Beetroot.
Reply 27
Allergic to most fruits and vegetables, nuts and pollen :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
Original post by picklescamp
Well, I don't think it'd kill me but it'd make it difficult to breathe and near-impossible to open my eyes, yes :frown: It's a shame. I think horses are beautiful

Admiring from afar is what you were destined to do :bubbles:
Aspartame/citric acid in all fizzy drinks except coke and lemonade, i used to love orange squash but had to give it up:frown:
I only have one true allergy that I'm aware of, which is penicillin.

Hay, straw and sawdust make me sneeze and my eyes water. Chlorine also makes my skin itchy and blotchy. I don't know if they're symptoms of allergies though :unsure:
I remember eating out of date Oysters. The worst day of my life :cry2:

Eggs though?! :eek: you're missing out on so much tastiness :console:

Ahh that's awful and haha all my friends say that however I don't mind much because I can keep my figure in check as there is so much I can't eat
Admiring from afar is what you were destined to do :bubbles:

Haha, I can look but I can't touch. Or stand close by. That might just be the cutest smiley I've ever seen :biggrin:

Original post by Spirande
I sometimes what causes allergies when they're this specific. I'm allergic to horses/guinea pigs (animals with that sort of hair) but fine with rabbits, dogs, cat etc.

Also allergic to penicillin, which seems to be a common allergy :smile:

It's weird. I'm fine with dogs and other animals. But cats, horses (and donkeys haha) are a real problem!
Grass.
Original post by claireestelle
Aspartame/citric acid in all fizzy drinks except coke and lemonade, i used to love orange squash but had to give it up:frown:

Oh no :frown: good thing fizzy drinks aren't the only tasty sugary stuff you can drink! And I don't like Coca Cola/Pepsi/Diet Coke/Dr Pepper at all :naughty:
Oh no :frown: good thing fizzy drinks aren't the only tasty sugary stuff you can drink! And I don't like Coca Cola/Pepsi/Diet Coke/Dr Pepper at all :naughty:

Indeed, i guess i drink a load of orange juice to make up for it:P
Original post by meadow11
I only have one true allergy that I'm aware of, which is penicillin.

Hay, straw and sawdust make me sneeze and my eyes water. Chlorine also makes my skin itchy and blotchy. I don't know if they're symptoms of allergies though :unsure:

Sawdust getting into my eyes is the spawn of Satan, argh the pain it causes! :cry2:

Yeah I've heard of quite a few people who are allergic to Chlorine :console:
Original post by Crazyjoesmith
Ahh that's awful and haha all my friends say that however I don't mind much because I can keep my figure in check as there is so much I can't eat

Yep, apparently eating too many eggs isn't good for you :naughty: I wish I was allergic to McDonalds, Dominoes and KFC because they're basically my three other homes :rofl:
I'm allergic to bad jokes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exercise

Quick Reply

Latest