The Student Room Group

cute dogs

anyone else here really like cute dogs? :3
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by evaw26
my friend (melissa) is struggling with autism and lately she has had a mental break down and went on top of my roof at 3am throwing pasta at my dog. My dog had an allergic reaction and now in hospital. Should i still be her friend ? and should i make her pay for a new dog?

You forgot to mark yourself anon when making this troll post.
Original post by Anonymous #1
You forgot to mark yourself anon when making this troll post.

Agreed, this person is such an obvious troll lol what kind of dog is allergic to pasta...
Original post by Anonymous #2
Agreed, this person is such an obvious troll lol what kind of dog is allergic to pasta...

That and blaming it on autism (if it was true). I'm neurodivergent myself and know a lot of ASD/ND people none of us go on roof tops at 3am throwing pasta at dogs. It's trying to stereotype ASD as crazy. Obvious trolling is obvious
That and blaming it on autism (if it was true). I'm neurodivergent myself and know a lot of ASD/ND people none of us go on roof tops at 3am throwing pasta at dogs. It's trying to stereotype ASD as crazy. Obvious trolling is obvious

I'm ND and a few of my friends with ASD are, uh, quirky? But last i checked they don't throw things at animals, it only happened one time and it's because they were getting reeaally overstimulated in a crowded area.
Reply 5

i think ive been hackedd !!! i just wanna talk about dogs :frown:( (i am also ND)
Original post by evaw26
anyone else here really like cute dogs? :3

As an owner of a dog I do and don't know anyone who disagreed so far.

Quick Reply

Latest