The Student Room Group

Possible topics to appear in the Maths Edexcel 2016 PAPER???? please help!

Hi do you guys know or have any idea what the possible topics will be on the Maths Edexcel Calculator/Non calculator paper? I'm really stuck so i'd appreciate it if you guys list the topics. Thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 1
Hi do you guys know or have any idea what the possible topics will be on the Maths Edexcel Calculator/Non calculator paper? I'm really stuck so i'd appreciate it if you guys list the topics. Thanks!
Reply 2
i'm doing that paper, but i haven't even started maths revision yet ;D practise previous years, maths papers don't change much, they just change scenarios
Original post by jakirul
Hi do you guys know or have any idea what the possible topics will be on the Maths Edexcel Calculator/Non calculator paper? I'm really stuck so i'd appreciate it if you guys list the topics. Thanks! :biggrin:

Any topics on the specification can be tested. Anyone who provides a list will just be guessing.
Original post by jakirul

Most of them will be the same ones that were on this year, last year, and the year before.......

Pay attention in lessons during the coming year, do the homework and ask for help where you need it, take advantage of any extra sessions your school offers.
Get a revision guide that includes plenty of practice questions, or get a mathswatch CD if your school offers it or use the booster packs on MyMaths to raise your skills.
Revise hard for your mock exams, anything you have ever done in maths lessons could come up.
Do past papers to practice what you are good at and discover what you need to work on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
The exam is nearly a year away and you're ALREADY asking about predictions :s-smilie:
Just cover everything on your return to school, because you have time, then worry about focusing on particular topics much, much nearer to the time. The whole point of predictions are for people who want to do last minute prep and need to sift out stuff they don't need

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending