The Student Room Group

Maths GCSE help

hi, I hope you are doing well.

Maths (edexcel): Grade 5 - predicted grade 8 and I want to take this subject as A level so I am really worried about how I am going to get grade 7 or grade 8 in maths. Please help me how to study for this subject. Please list all the harder topics that appear at the end of papers so I can focus on those topics. Please list every single grade 8/9 topics so I can focus on them.

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Harman Kaur
hi, I hope you are doing well.

Maths (edexcel): Grade 5 - predicted grade 8 and I want to take this subject as A level so I am really worried about how I am going to get grade 7 or grade 8 in maths. Please help me how to study for this subject. Please list all the harder topics that appear at the end of papers so I can focus on those topics. Please list every single grade 8/9 topics so I can focus on them.

Thanks
https://www.mathsgenie.co.uk/gcse.html
thanks but I already know about this. I want to know specifically which topics to focus on more in less time
Reply 3
Original post by Harman Kaur
thanks but I already know about this. I want to know specifically which topics to focus on more in less time
Id guess the topics to focus on are the ones you get wrong/cant do when you try doing past exam papers. The mathsgenie list is relatively nicely laid out with respect to grade, but it really depends on the individual which ones they need to review and what sources to use. gcsemathstutor, corbett, drfrost, ... all have useful info on them.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by mqb2766
Id guess the topics to focus on are the ones you get wrong/cant do when you try doing past exam papers. The mathsgenie list is relatively nicely laid out with respect to grade, but it really depends on the individual which ones they need to review and what sources to use. gcsemathstutor, corbett, drfrost, ... all have useful info on them.
ok thanks for you help.

Quick Reply

Latest